The Random Thread

Lkr

Anyone here play beer pong?

I took my friend's younger brother to a party and it was his first time playing beer pong, and as soon as we get there we are already dominating the table, the first 2 games we played were easy wins with my friend's younger brother sinking both the last cups, 3rd game we had 1 cup left each and some dude on the opposite team makes the shot, and either one of us has to make it to stay in the game and my teammate manages to get the redemption shot, it was sick. So after 5 games, we still are undefeated and since my teammate was a 15 yr old lightweight I told him to sit down and got a replacement partner, next win was a piece of cake, then in the 7th game I absolutely dominated by starting off making 6 in a row and 7 of 8, and we had 3 cups to their 10 to start off the game XD.

http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2011/03/18/feels-good-man_13003993894.jpg

I remember my first beer pong dominating story...

Sprained my ankle playing bball yesterday, but finished three more games and then a softball doubleheader.. definitely paying for it this morning :(

Yeah I'll never forget the day I sprained my ankle the worst ever, I thought I heard it pop, we were shooting around before the league that night my shoe wasnt tied and I came down and landed on the side of my shoe and it just [expletive]ed my ankle up. Then I just tightened the laces up and went and played ball for 2 more hours, couldn't walk the next morning lol and I was moving back into St. John's later that day, what a long day...

It has been raining all day for the last 3 days, have not been able to enjoy my week off at all.....but atleast its good for sleeping.

Mine aren't posted until Thursday....can't get it off my mind because of how bad I think I did in chemistry.

Edited by SRV

Mine aren't posted until Thursday....can't get it off my mind because of how bad I think I did in chemistry.

so glad one of my good friends is a Chem major...

I don't understand why someone would enjoy being a chem major...I have to take chem 1 and 2 along with Inorganic chem 1 and 2 either way.

I don't understand why someone would enjoy being a chem major...I have to take chem 1 and 2 along with Inorganic chem 1 and 2 either way.

she LOVES chem. says its interesting, easy to understand, easy to do, fun, etc. she was reading her textbook to study for her chem 2 final and got mad at me for interrupting her because she was having so much fun :lol:

My grades were posted, I feel so dirty. I ended up with good grades even though I felt like I deserved to fail most of my classes lol