The Random Thread

Lkr

LOVE the shit out of John Mayer. His live shows are ridiculous.. he'll play a song, jam for 15 minutes on the guitar, and segway that right into the next song on his setlist.. it is such a great time. New album sounds good, too.

Forgot to say, I went to the RHCP concert last Friday.. I was sick as a dog, so that sucked, but the show was amazing anyway!

Went to an RHCP and Weezer concert I think in 05-06 and definitely one of the best concerts if not THE best show I've ever seen. Ice Cube backstage passes was nice too eventhough I'm not a huge Cube fan.

12 seconds?! It takes you that much? Anyhow, it's mutual:

http://i.imgur.com/2pQPI.png

LOL. Well played by both of you.

• Like 1

Also heard Mac Miller was part of the lineup. Its a two day event now, I don't really know if I have time for that.

Dude if you go I'm definitely down to go with you. That's a solid ass lineup. You know how much tix are yet?

yea really wasn't funny and it was not well played by shaliq cmon iMan makes a joke shaliq copies it and u expect me to laugh? [expletive] outta here my [expletive]a

yea really wasn't funny and it was not well played by shaliq cmon iMan makes a joke shaliq copies it and u expect me to laugh? [expletive] outta here my [expletive]a

While it was kinda expected..still made me laugh.

*shrug*

Yea, watching that slap video reminded me to go listen to all of Will Smith's songs lol

I just love how he slaps him and then walks off like, alrighty then, and goes right back to being normal lol

Edited by SRV