The Random Thread

Lkr

I did that in high school a lot....but now that I am trying to gain weight, I have no choice but to eat there...and I am stuck there for breakfast/lunch time almost every day

Stocks are so risky....I had to play a stock game for economics last year, and we were able to spend fake money on stalks we wanted. My group ended up making like $20 more than we started with, and we were allowed to spend like $100,000..and it was only for like 2 months.

Stocks are so risky....I had to play a stock game for economics last year, and we were able to spend fake money on stalks we wanted. My group ended up making like $20 more than we started with, and we were allowed to spend like $100,000..and it was only for like 2 months.

I'm in a marketing class now and I think we got to spend $20,000 ($10,000 per stock) and had to buy two stocks. I went with WAG (Walgreens) and GOLF (Golf Smith). Walgreens has actually done quite well, Golf Smith not so much.

Yea Flash, same exact thing with me.

Sun Tzu, you should get her something special on your own to make yourself look better to her.

I was thinking that too... but honestly, I don't know what she wants. I'd ask her but I would prefer my present to be more of a surprise.

I was thinking that too... but honestly, I don't know what she wants. I'd ask her but I would prefer my present to be more of a surprise.

Just think of something creative a girl would love. You got til Saturday, haha.

• Owner

Anyone hear from Nitro yet?

Nope, said he would text me if he was allowed to...but I doubt he could. My uncle wasn't allowed to do anything like that.

----

Unrelated note...some castaway OTR members need to stop bringing me up on other sites. It's not my fault they are elsewhere because they couldn't hang with our bad ass basketball knowledge.

Just think of something creative a girl would love. You got til Saturday, haha.

Yeah, I'm still thinking of something but I don't think I'll have the time... damn school.

But I do hope I could think of something or at least she could hint me something until then.

How long/how well do you know this girl? You gotta know what kinda stuff she is interested in, inside jokes or shit like that the two of you share or some shit is better than just something material imo. If you really do like this girl it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out something she would like, don't go buying earings or perfume or something crazy lol.

Got my neighbors Doberman Pincher in our backyard, gonna keep it here till they get home. So dang hyper

Join the club!! I just got home and my surprise is that my neighbors dog dug a hole into our yard....so now I have to keep my neighbors dog and my dog away from each other because they have a never ending ass sniffing contest.

Join the club!! I just got home and my surprise is that my neighbors dog dug a hole into our yard....so now I have to keep my neighbors dog and my dog away from each other because they have a never ending ass sniffing contest.

I bet you are tired of that dog already lmao, are your neighbors old or something?

My neighbors are idiots....their dog has been running away from their house for about 10 months now, and they still can't figure out how to keep the dog in the yard. The dog has made the rounds to almost every house in the neighborhood...everyone knows whos dog it is. Its like they don't even care that he runs away, he always ends up back at their house one way or another.

They are in their 30's...they have two twin daughters who are like 4 years old.

How long/how well do you know this girl? You gotta know what kinda stuff she is interested in, inside jokes or shit like that the two of you share or some shit is better than just something material imo. If you really do like this girl it shouldn't be that difficult to figure out something she would like, don't go buying earings or perfume or something crazy lol.

I've know her for around 5 years actually, only really started talking a lot a few years ago. Well, to start off with I know her taste of music since she has a YouTube channel where she just posts up underground R&B songs and stuff.

Edit: Btw, thanks for the advice.

Edited by Sun Tzu

[expletive] my computer....every damn time I am doing citations for an essay, it freezes and then I have to cite everything all over again. It has done it 3 times in a row, and I saved after the 2nd time, but it still froze and didn't save the citation.

22 [expletive]ing years old. God I'm getting old.

I know, I'll be 23 in a few months here. AARP sent me a membership card a couple weeks ago...bastards are mocking me. :(

Happy Birthday you old fart.