The Random Thread

Lkr

I have been eating nothing but pizza the last two days...couldn't eat meat yesterday so I ordered some pizza hut and I had like 4 slices. Then today I ate the left overs for breakfast. My parents went to Tampa with my brother for the day since he is moving there for medical school. So my grandparents brought me even more pizza for lunch. I can't look at another pizza for a while.

We had like a Rockies fundraiser, and if we sold I think 800 Rockies tickets last year, then they gave us a game on Coors Field. It was beyond cool, we got to go into the visitor's clubhouse and I had my name on the starting lineup and it was announced and everything

Sounds really cool, broseph. Our home field at Rutgers was the Newark Bears [Rickey was actually still there when I was there, we went to watch him quite a few times], and I played on a few independent league fields and a couple minor league fields.

But Coors? Shit. That's sick. That's a ballplayer's dream :D

I have been on spring break for like 3 days and already ruined my sleep schedule. I went to sleep at 3 AM and woke up at like 12:30 PM and immediately have to eat then workout until 3....I waste so much of my day like this....

Edited by SRV

I have done that once...my favorite is when I put my hand under my pillow the entire night and I put my head on top of it and I wake up with absolutely no feeling in my hands. It just feels so weird.

Nothing to do today so i decided to watch my Johnnies play some baseball!

http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6898a5a-bd96-15ea.jpg

Decent game, I left in the fifth inning I had a night class and I wanted to grab food, plus it was freezing, I wouldn't have stayed that long but the guy on Fairfield was tossing a no hitter. I left when a ball found the hole between short and third.

I went to a game at St. John's before

Didn't you play against them?

Played mini golf yesterday......a group of ten 19 year olds playing mini golf is just a stupid thing to watch lol....it was also extremely hot outside and we were sweating like we were playing a game of basketball.