General Baseball Thread

Phightins

I didn't think Garrett Jones was for real but he's off to an awesome start.

Yeah. Well I'm still not sure if he is capable of being a legit starting OFer for a contending team, or if he's going to be a Russell Branyan-type HR or bust guy. But he's sure off to a good start this season.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White Sox easily have the most biased announcers ever lol. Quentin hits a 2 run hr they go nuts. Asdrubal Cabrera hits an rbi single in the 11th and they are silent lmao.

Yep, that's Hawk Harrelson for ya.

Not with Montero in the minors. That's the main reason I don't think he would have got that type of money the Red Sox and the Yankees both have good situations when it comes to catcher.

I highly doubt Montero becomes our catcher. He'll play in the field or DH. Romine is our future when Posada is done.

Anyone else notice that Pujols had a decade triple crown from 2000-2009 he lead all NL hitters in average, homeruns and rbis, in this era how incredible is that?

Best hitter of all time by the time he is finished.

Also, to a mod, I was thinking maybe we should "pin" this thread. What does everybody else think?

Edited by Phightins

We have the Tampa Bay-Boston game being continued from yesterday that is tied at 1 in the tenth inning and the Mets-St. Louis game that is scoreless in the eleventh inning.

12th inning now, Cora made an incredible play in the 10th. 2 hits for the Mets through 12 innings lol we are doing so bad. Wright Reyes Bay Francoeur 0-18