Official "Health and Fitness" Thread

Cobb

I [expletive]ing hate one arm pushups in the Chest/Shoulders/Triceps video lol... that always kills me. Great workout today nonetheless though, I really brought it today. Ab Ripper is getting easier and easier each time around.

I [expletive]ing hate one arm pushups in the Chest/Shoulders/Triceps video lol... that always kills me. Great workout today nonetheless though, I really brought it today. Ab Ripper is getting easier and easier each time around.

[expletive].. I have to do one arm pushups?

Chest and Tri today:

3 sets of bench: 135 lbs x10.

3 sets of incline: 95lbs x10

3 sets of flies: 90 lbs x 10

3 sets of cable pull down for triceps: 100 lbs x 10

3 sets of skull crushers and then 10 bench reps with the bar

3 sets of the dips machine: 140 lbs x 10

3 sets tricep extensions: 35, 35, 40 lbs x 10

3 sets of sit ups with a 25 lb weight x 15

3 sets of the crunches machine with 80 lbs of weight 15 reps

My forarms were DEAD after I got done doing tricep extensions. I didn't even attempt the setups or crunch machine.

• 4 weeks later...

If I walked my dog for a total of three hours in an entire week she'd probably die.

3 hours? :swoon:

Very odd.

lol Not all at once.. I take him for three 1-hour walks every day.. Morning, noon, night. He's a puppy so he needs the exercise. I also take him to the dog park in the morning for an hour or so, so he can run around and play with other dogs.

Edited by Jammin

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking it might be time to start cutting. I've got my max bench finally into the 225 range and all my other workouts have improved by a lot and I've bulked up to about 209. Cut down to about 195 and I think I'll be where I want to be.

Thinking it might be time to start cutting. I've got my max bench finally into the 225 range and all my other workouts have improved by a lot and I've bulked up to about 209. Cut down to about 195 and I think I'll be where I want to be.

Did those workouts you use to post actually help or did you switch to something else?