Avery to the NETS!

Guru

Good signing, he is a good coach and should be able to help this team. I am just not sure if he will be able to build a team up from nothing. We saw in Dallas that he could make good roster up to championship worthy, but I am not sure if he can make this poor roster even playoff worthy. What they do this offseason to improve this roster will have alot to do with how much better he can make this team.

names or gtfo

shh little boy. im always right bout this [expletive].

we should keep Harris, i honestly think we should just go for Melo right now, try and sign and trade Joe Johnson + Yi + Courtney for something involving Melo straight up.

Harris - Melo - Favors - Lopez. I think that would work best with Avery as coach.

shh little boy. im always right bout this [expletive].

we should keep Harris, i honestly think we should just go for Melo right now, try and sign and trade Joe Johnson + Yi + Courtney for something involving Melo straight up.

Harris - Melo - Favors - Lopez. I think that would work best with Avery as coach.

Shut your Australian fake [expletive] Nets fan up. How many games have you been to? Oh yeah.

Lmao at little

who the hell are you? i dont even know who the hell you are and you gettin mad like that over me telling you shut up little boy because you are a little boy. I knew you wouldn't shut up like you were told. Your post are just ignorant, what difference does it make that i reside in Australia in comparison to New Jersey. Going to a game doesn't mean i don't watch any games :lol:

Its a disgrace to be a fellow nets supporter when there are supporters like you out there on lebrons nuts, bandwagoner!

• Like 1