Avery to the NETS!

Guru

who the hell are you? i dont even know who the hell you are and you gettin mad like that over me telling you shut up little boy because you are a little boy. I knew you wouldn't shut up like you were told. Your post are just ignorant, what difference does it make that i reside in Australia in comparison to New Jersey. Going to a game doesn't mean i don't watch any games :lol:

Its a disgrace to be a fellow nets supporter when there are supporters like you out there on lebrons nuts, bandwagoner!

you [expletive]ing idiot i live in jersey, i have been a fan before you were born. nobody in their right mind bandwagons the [expletive]in nets u dip[expletive]

Edited by ɢᴜʀᴜ™

who the hell are you? i dont even know who the hell you are and you gettin mad like that over me telling you shut up little boy because you are a little boy. I knew you wouldn't shut up like you were told. Your post are just ignorant, what difference does it make that i reside in Australia in comparison to New Jersey. Going to a game doesn't mean i don't watch any games :lol:

Its a disgrace to be a fellow nets supporter when there are supporters like you out there on lebrons nuts, bandwagoner!

Dude you guys are the same age lmao.

• Like 2

Yeah but look at way he reacts to me telling him to stop being a bandwagoner and supporting Lebrons move to NJ. He goes APE[expletive]! .. like a kid so no we aren't intellectually the same age, this dude is a 'LITTLE BOY'

Go on keep acting like a kid dude, your making yourself look bad, i wasn't the one saying i know nothing cause i live in Australia.

I just don't want Lebron coming to NJ, it's a bad move and we won't win [expletive] with him here.

Yeah but look at way he reacts to me telling him to stop being a bandwagoner and supporting Lebrons move to NJ. He goes APE[expletive]! .. like a kid so no we aren't intellectually the same age, this dude is a 'LITTLE BOY'

Go on keep acting like a kid dude, your making yourself look bad, i wasn't the one saying i know nothing cause i live in Australia.

I just don't want Lebron coming to NJ, it's a bad move and we won't win [expletive] with him here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA06Z5e1ZFc

Klashnekoff, I tried looking back where you called out Avery Johnson before everyone and I can't find it so maybe you'd like to show us.

All I could find was you mentioning this in a thread mentioning our coaching options with Avery listed:

Mark Jackson definitely needs to come to the Nets.

Yeah... shutup :lol:

Why you moron? .. Because you jumped on the bandwagon and want Lebron to come here.

Stop riding his nuts, i'm sick of seeing it, you obviously have no clue about what this free agency can do for us.

Also dude do you really think i can be [expletive]ed looking for a quote? .. Your an idiot too to even bother looking for it. :lol:

Why you moron? .. Because you jumped on the bandwagon and want Lebron to come here.

Stop riding his nuts, i'm sick of seeing it, you obviously have no clue about what this free agency can do for us.

Also dude do you really think i can be [expletive]ed looking for a quote? .. Your an idiot too to even bother looking for it. :lol:

I've never had a Nets fan on this board not fit in with other Nets fans. That says a lot about your character kid.

That ain't directed to me is it Kyle?

That guru dude started going nuts like a child over me telling him hes a bandwagoner.. Which he is but besides that i don't care if i don't see eye to eye with you Universe.

I am true to what i believe that signing Lebron won't help this team, why jump on the bandwagon of Lebron coming to NJ when there are soooooo many options.

That ain't directed to me is it Kyle?

That guru dude started going nuts like a child over me telling him hes a bandwagoner.. Which he is but besides that i don't care if i don't see eye to eye with you Universe.

I am true to what i believe that signing Lebron won't help this team, why jump on the bandwagon of Lebron coming to NJ when there are soooooo many options.

Can someone please explain to this guy the definition of a bandwagoner

You can express your beliefs, but do so in a civil manner. Calling people idiots and morons just because you don't like what he's saying is not right. Same thing applies to Guru. Express yourself, but do so without the attacks.

And I've known Guru since he joined OTR. He's been a Nets fan through and through.

You can express your beliefs, but do so in a civil manner. Calling people idiots and morons just because you don't like what he's saying is not right.

And I've known Guru since he joined OTR. He's been a Nets fan through and through.

Firstly go check the thread, he started the argument and was far from civil. Your a mod, do your job!

Also i have been around here before Guru so really him being a Nets fan means nothing to me, i am simply stating he is a bandwagoner.

Also yes i would sign Lebron if we had the opportunity but if we had the opportunity of a Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh i would choose that over Lebron. Hell i would choose Rudy Gay and Joe Johnson over Lebron. We need to build a TEAM, not sign one player and let him make the team, it just doesn't work like that.

Also i have been around here before Guru so really him being a Nets fan means nothing to me, i am simply stating he is a bandwagoner.

LOL, I've been here since 2006 dude.

And seriously, someone please tell him what a bandwagoner is.

Edited by ɢᴜʀᴜ™

Also yes i would sign Lebron if we had the opportunity but if we had the opportunity of a Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh i would choose that over Lebron. Hell i would choose Rudy Gay and Joe Johnson over Lebron. We need to build a TEAM, not sign one player and let him make the team, it just doesn't work like that.

The Nets already have a strong young core of Harris, Lopez, Lee, and Williams. With the addition of a top 3 rookie in Derrick Favors and a great coach in Avery Johnson, that is already a perennial playoff team. With the addition of arguably the best player in the league in LeBron James, that is a Finals contender. Not to mention the youth and favorable contracts makes it a potential dynasty. You don't pass that up. Every Nets fan should be on the "LeBron bandwagon".

Edited by Poe