GM5: Los Angeles (2) @ Boston (2)

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lakers win but IMO still goes to a seven game series and LA closes it out in 7. Boston however does have a chance even if they lost game 5 they have proven they can win in LA.

:huh: If the Lakers win Game 5 - it ain't goin' to 7 games. Anyway, if Boston loses this game - it's over.

I've been really impressed with Bynum to start the game. I do admit to watching him more closely than the other players on the floor for obvious reasons, but I have liked what I have seen from him. He has been aggressive and doesn't seem to be worried about his knee right now. Him and Bryant have been playing the pick and roll really effectively so far. Bryant has fed him some very nice passes like that lob and that bounce and Bynum has done a nice job of finishing them at the rim.

One thing that he needs to do a better job of is reading the defense and seeing where the double team is coming from, which will make it easier for him to pass out of the double. I know that the jump ball early in the quarter wasn't entirely his fault and some of the blame can be placed on Artest, but throughout the series I have noticed that he isn't very effective at recognizing where the double is coming from or passing out of it.

On Boston's side, I have liked the energy that Garnett has been playing with. 6 points and 5 boards from him to start the game. Some of the rebounds have basically fallen right into his lap, but he has been effective on the glass and with his sound passing ability, it is allowed the Celtics to get out and run a bit.