GM5: Los Angeles (2) @ Boston (2)

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

No, 4 and 5. I was saying that it doesn't look good for LA because not only is Boston a better road team than home team, they already beat you guys twice in Boston.

Ah, gotcha. That's my fault for misunderstanding your post.

To be fair to the Lakeshow, we're not that great of a road team this postseason. We were 4-4 in the playoffs before playing in the NBA Finals. We are just very good at closing out a series on the road.

We're 9-1 at home in the playoffs, that one loss coming against Boston (Game 2). So, we have two games left, both at home...and that means two things: Boston will either have to beat us for a third consecutive time (since they've won the last two), OR they will have to beat us in a Game 7 in Los Angeles.

And what waste 4-6 seconds and the game is basically a wraps for the Celtics? GTFO I rather live and die by Kobe taking that shot and Fisher was not open on that Kobe 3. Check the replay Rondo was on Fisher and Ray ran off Artest to help Pierce contest that Kobe 3. And you tell me Ron Artest shooting a wide open 3 is basically the same percentage as Kobe taking a contested 3.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3624/3347381854_cbaf66bc74_o.jpg