GM5: Los Angeles (2) @ Boston (2)

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

pass a wide open fisher to the left of me

And what waste 4-6 seconds and the game is basically a wraps for the Celtics? GTFO I rather live and die by Kobe taking that shot and Fisher was not open on that Kobe 3. Check the replay Rondo was on Fisher and Ray ran off Artest to help Pierce contest that Kobe 3. And you tell me Ron Artest shooting a wide open 3 is basically the same percentage as Kobe taking a contested 3.

Phil wont be laughing in the post game tonight.

Oh well we have 2 home games to win it now, winning 2 straight at home is something we have done quite often. Lets do this.

Simmons said he was yelling at Artest in a few final timeouts. You gotta hope the team embraces Ron even after this terrible game, they need to come together for the final 2 if they want a shot at winning this year.

Phil wont be laughing in the post game tonight.

Oh well we have 2 home games to win it now, winning 2 straight at home is something we have done quite often. Lets do this.

And when Pau is in the line up the Lakers have only lost three straight games once. If the Lakers lose this, they lose it in 7.

What a great game to watch, so glad we won. As I said on the first page I felt the winner of this would win the series, we are in position to do so and now we must deliver.

I hope that since Ray left his shot in LA he can go pick it up before game 6.

Artest is broke as [expletive], and he couldn't play defense to save his life today, absolutely worthless.

Pau needs to stop playing like a [expletive], he has been worked by KG the last two games.

Good thing we have homecourt in this series though, let's get the next two games.

Well...

-I can't believe in these post-game analysis goin around that people are actually criticizing Kobe. 27 shots is too many when Gasol and the rest of the team has it going. 27 shots is too little when the ENTIRE rest of the team is ice cold. His 38pts were the toughest 38pts you will ever see in an NBA game. He was unbelievable.

-Pierce played a near flawless basketball game. He constantly made the right plays and got his team off to the hot start once again.

-The Lakers had how many legit attempts out of the post? Everytime Gasol got the ball he was about 15ft out which completely took him out of the game. Bynum did a nice job early on but was nowhere to be found after the first quarter. The triangle is the triple post offense...with no post, the offense is a scramble and it's chaos. Definately credit the Boston defense on that, but there has to be a better effort in getting the ball into the post. It's not impossible, they did it extremely well in Games 1 and 2.

-Lakers got crushed on the boards in the 2nd half. Everytime they seemed to cut the lead to 2 possessions the Celtics would grab an offensive rebound (or multiple) and either hit a big shot or milk the clock down at the end of the 4th quarter. Energy and effort.

-It was painfully obvious in 2008 and it's been painfully obvious the last 2-3 games...Bynum needs to be out there hitting the boards and making life easier for Gasol on offense. He's the Lakers only advantage...without him making an impact it'll be over in 6.

Pau Gasol needs to step up. I don't even know what the [expletive] he was doing tonight.. standing around not hustling for loose balls.. man. I feel for Kobe.. he did all he could tonight, but wow Rondo and Pierce they played lights out.

Anyways, I think LA can force a Game 7.. HCA really does favor the home team.

Pau Gasol needs to step up. I don't even know what the [expletive] he was doing tonight.. standing around not hustling for loose balls.. man. I feel for Kobe.. he did all he could tonight, but wow Rondo and Pierce they played lights out.

Anyways, I think LA can force a Game 7.. HCA really does favor the home team.

Agreed, Gasol was GARBAGE tonight. Kobe made some spectacular shots throughout the game but the Celtics were too much for L.A. tonight. This series is going to 7 for sure, Lakers bench and starters will play just fine in Game 6.

This game was two faces of ugly. The first half was no offense, the second half was no defense. Every Celtic superstar was clearly outplaying their matchups with the exception of Kobe. It was waaaaaaaaaack; Let's see Lakers play on the corner.

SOME people claim pau is better then dirk an pau is the best big man in the league but he been playing like a [expletive] lately in boston.

and to be honest, his play in boston got me confused, kg got the youth drink out of no where an been playing good.

and also, i kno i talk bad bout pau time to time, but big baby SHOULD NOT be man handling pau gasol at all.