GM5: Los Angeles (2) @ Boston (2)

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kobe is gonna drain himself guarding Pierce but at this point in the game he doesn't have much of a choice. Our bench could not suck any more today, thank god Sasha is eating up Shannon's minutes or else we'd be [expletive]ed with two guys chucking up crazy shots (referring to Farmar after shooting up that dumb [expletive] deep three).

Did I just hear that right? Kobe had scored the last 23 points for the Lakers and nobody else has scored in the 4th?

I'm listening to some audio feed right now while I wait for my TV to start working, so I'm not sure if I heard that right.

If so, that is brutal.

Actually, it was the 3rd. But, yes. Kobe is owning us, but no one else is.

Actually, it was the 3rd. But, yes. Kobe is owning us, but no one else is.

Haha, yeah, I meant the 3rd. Typo on my part.

Game has started to get really chippy as of late with the Allen/Fisher and the Perkins/Bynum battles.

If I was a Celtic fan this game would really worry me. The Lakers really haven't played well at all and yet the Lakers are only down by 8. The way that Kobe has been playing the 2nd half, I would want to see this lead get up to double digits ASAP.