GM5: Los Angeles (2) @ Boston (2)

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LMAO Artest should have [expletive]ed the little alien up!!

This. The Celtics should never get butthurt over any hard fouls because they foul harder than any team in the NBA. Seems like they're fine with dishing it out, but when it comes back at them they can't take it.

• Owner

Is it just me, or does Lamar Odom stand in the way of his teammates on offense? And does he ever actually JUMP to contest a shot? Pierce is toying with him.

If Bynum was 100%, Odom would deserve 10 minutes max per game. That's it.

Kobe is shooting bad, but credit Boston's defense.

Bryant, Bynum and Fisher are the only three people on this [expletive] team that are playing like they want a ring.

This. The Celtics should never get butthurt over any hard fouls because they foul harder than any team in the NBA. Seems like they're fine with dishing it out, but when it comes back at them they can't take it.

So Artest should've [expletive]ed up Rondo because Artest flopped after Rondo barely touched him?

Smart play by Artest to draw the Technical, but these comments are hilarious.

Lakers have done a nice job of forcing turnovers and getting second chance opportunities. Those are literally the only reasons why the Lakers are even in this game right now. They played an absolutely terrible first half and are only down, what, 6? They have to be thrilled with that.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

So Artest should've [expletive]ed up Rondo because Artest flopped after Rondo barely touched him?

Obviously not. Its basketball, not the UFC but you know what I meant. Stop trying to be a smartass.

We're lucky we're only down 6 right now, offense has just been horrible. Had it not been for all those turnovers from the C's we could easily be down double digits.

Kobe is forcing up too many shots, gotta credit the Celtic defense so far they aren't letting him get to the hole and all he can do is chuck up deep contested jumpers. Hopefully next half someone can step up, as of right now he's getting zero help. One good thing he has done this half is finding open shooters, but unfortunate for us guys aren't hitting shots. There's only so much the man can do. If our backcourt heats up a little thing will automatically open up for Kobe.

Ron needs to do a way better job defending Pierce in the second half, he's scoring at will right now. He needs to stay out of foul trouble though, the last thing I want to see is Luke Walton.

Someone off the bench needs to [expletive]ing deliver.

Obviously not. Its basketball, not the UFC but you know what I meant. Stop trying to be a smartass.

Well your comment was so stupid that it didn't deserve a legitimate response. Artest drew a Technical foul by flopping and people are making Rondo out to be the bad guy in this situation.

Stupid play by Rondo? Yes.

Did Artest flop? Yes.

Why is Rondo being made out to be the bad guy and no mention of Artest flopping like he is playing in the World Cup and not the NBA Finals?

• Owner

Kind of funny...there's really only one guy trying to get open when Kobe is doubled, or stuck, and that's Andrew Bynum. Drew has cut to the rim (where Bryant fed him twice, on an oop and a bounce pass).

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?

This is ridiculous, beyond belief.

Is it just me, or does Lamar Odom stand in the way of his teammates on offense? And does he ever actually JUMP to contest a shot? Pierce is toying with him.

If Bynum was 100%, Odom would deserve 10 minutes max per game. That's it.

Kobe is shooting bad, but credit Boston's defense.

Bryant, Bynum and Fisher are the only three people on this [expletive] team that are playing like they want a ring.

Couldn't agree with you any more. Odom strategy of just throwing a hand up fails miserably. But honestly who isn't Pierce toying with? Artest has lost track of him a couple times already, Odom is just crap, and Walton just got burned when he checked in.

Kind of funny...there's really only one guy trying to get open when Kobe is doubled, or stuck, and that's Andrew Bynum. Drew has cut to the rim (where Bryant fed him twice, on an oop and a bounce pass).

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?

Well, from what I saw:

- Fisher was running around the court out of control and trying to draw fouls.

- Gasol was drifting further and further away from the hoop so that he could avoid contact.

- Artest was standing behind the three point line terrified that Kobe might pass him the ball and he would brick another jumper, so he made himself as invisible as possible.

- Lamar Odom was literally invisible.

Sound about right?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

Well, from what I saw:

- Fisher was running around the court out of control and trying to draw fouls.

- Gasol was drifting further and further away from the hoop so that he could avoid contact.

- Artest was standing behind the three point line terrified that Kobe might pass him the ball and he would brick another jumper, so he made himself as invisible as possible.

- Lamar Odom is literally invisible.

Sound about right?

LOL, if you were any more right, I'd call you Antoine.