The OTR Skin

Real Deal

• Owner

I'm going to release the OTR skin tonight, but keep in mind that it's incomplete. There are still colors (mostly blues) that need to be edited out and replaced, among a few other things.

That's where you step in. When you find a color that doesn't match the skin, hit me up with a screenshot, and I'll replace it. This helps me greatly, because I've been extremely busy with personal issues as of late, and have been looking for houses as well.

Also, I've put a rush on getting your team rep images completed (had to redo them), and they WILL be done tonight. You guys should love those. :)

In about an hour, I'll have the skin up. It's going to be very similar to the old skin, mainly because everyone that I've talked with loved our red and black design, and saw it as very unique (including the banners).

Thanks for all the help, guys. OTR has been running great because of your contributions and dedication.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Remember, if you see any colors out of place, take a screenshot, please. You will find some. I'm fully aware that it's not complete yet. :)

And the team reps will be added soon. :D

• Owner

Thanks guys.

Team forums will be up in due time. I just need to fully complete this skin first, get the team reps out, and then team forums will be next on the list, with 3-4 players per banner.

Looks really good. I must say, Real Deal is the best Admin on any forum I've ever been on. He's dedicated and doesn't act like a Dictator. Props man.

The skin is decent, it has many many flaws and is overall crap. I hate it.

Ok, not really. It looks pretty damn awesome. Simple looking and easy on the eyes. Very impressive man. Keep up the good work, it's greatly appreciated.

• Owner

Ah, sorry about the team reps guys...you'll have to go and add yours again.

Go to your profile, then use the EDIT PROFILE button on the far top right to change your profile information...scrolling all the way down, select your team rep. :dribble: