The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

i hope they fix up Association mode...in 2k10 every single player would attempt 200+ triples per season, even guys like Dwight Howard if you sim it

and in 2k9 and 2k10, it would glitch and [expletive] up random bench-warmer's stats. guys would be averaging 117 PPG, 75 RPG and 63 APG in 195 MPG and win every award.... it was really annoying.

i hope they fix up Association mode...in 2k10 every single player would attempt 200+ triples per season, even guys like Dwight Howard if you sim it

and in 2k9 and 2k10, it would glitch and [expletive] up random bench-warmer's stats. guys would be averaging 117 PPG, 75 RPG and 63 APG in 195 MPG and win every award.... it was really annoying.

I have never gotten those glitches/problems :lol:

Yep. I experience both all the time.

A way to fix the three pointer problem is to turn off player roles. For some reason, your bigs' three point tendencies go back to normal and they don't attempt so many anymore.

As for the other one... I have no freaking clue lol.

From one of the guys who got an early copy of the PS3 version of 2k11, he/she claims that it is inferior to the 360 demo in terms of graphics. :(

As I stated earlier, the PS3 version is inferior to the 360 demo in my opinion. I'm having a very hard time with jumpshot timing and the jaggies are killing me. There's just something "off" about it. I can't put my finger on it.

From time to time, the game has also stuttered on me. It literally freezes for a half second and starts again.

Again, not to sound negative, but I'm so frustrated with the quality of the PS3 version that once the 360 one is readily available, I'll probably buy it.

Edited by Newman