The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

Pre-ordered it online for $52 last night.

That's $47 cheaper than I would have bought it for at the stores.

Where the hell do you buy video games?!? $99 for a game? [expletive] that, I'd rather chill at Best Buy all day playing it on the display systems.

Where the hell do you buy video games?!? $99 for a game? [expletive] that, I'd rather chill at Best Buy all day playing it on the display systems.

:lol: well from places like k mart target and big w, they are roughly around 80 bucks but they sell so fast you have to be waiting at the doors when they open, well at least were a live. average price for a new xbox pc or any console game is 99 dollars. most iv seen was call of duty and that was 120 bucks

• Owner

eh, there really is much difference in our dollar atm $120AU is $115US

There has to be if you guys are saying you can't get this game for anything less than $99. All new games for us are usually $60.

New blockbuster games like Call of Duty is around $120 when it comes out but it slowly decreases. Cheapest I've seen 2K11 for at an Australian store is $89 which is actually $85 USD :lol: I don't know why the heck games, clothes and other stuff are so expensive over here :(

There has to be if you guys are saying you can't get this game for anything less than $99. All new games for us are usually $60.

well u can take your chances at going into Kmart and buy the game for 80 bucks. there is no pre-order and if you miss out then you miss out for about 3-4 weeks, happened to me last year didnt want to pre-order it at eb games for $99 took a chance and missed out :lol:

in the random thread, thats why i was shocked when you guys said 45 dollars for them shorts were expensive. pair of nike shorts around here would be 65-80 bucks depending on the shop

well u can take your chances at going into Kmart and buy the game for 80 bucks. there is no pre-order and if you miss out then you miss out for about 3-4 weeks, happened to me last year didnt want to pre-order it at eb games for $99 took a chance and missed out :lol:

in the random thread, thats why i was shocked when you guys said 45 dollars for them shorts were expensive. pair of nike shorts around here would be 65-80 bucks depending on the shop

and Authentic NBA jerseys are like $99. But they do go on sale quite often.

I'm having second thoughts on the game. Some bad comments on the ps3 version due to the graphics and jaggies. Seems like they didn't fix the problem. And the Cavs court was f'd up. If they don't take the time, I won't pay the money and will just rent it probably. Hopefully this changes.

IGN gave it a 9.5 :o

Thats legit. This is going to be the best basketball game of all time. There is so many things you can do in this game. The gameplay is nearly flawless this year, no more cheesing and easy dunks. Finally feels like a real basketball game.

I bought Xbox Live so the online for 2K11 better be good!

Reading reviews for the 2K11 game, it seems like all areas of the game are fantastic and worth looking forward to. But the one area on my mind, and the one part of the game on everyone's mind... is the online play. The reviews I read said the online ran smoothly, but that's with a limited amount of people playing on the servers... we have yet to see how well it plays with the masses once the game is actually released world-wide.

i brought live especially for 2k10 and i wasted like 70 bucks

i think i played maybe 5 or 6 online games on 2k10 i just hated them and there not fun, too many idiots do stupid things and if they are loosing they quit on you or when your get your [expletive] beat the little punks that send you a message saying [expletive] like "HAHA NOOB I PWND UR [expletive]"

As much as the Cavs court mishap makes me sick to my stomach, I decided to pre order the game. The my player looks sick and I didn't want to miss out. Also the Jordan modes look sick and I think it'd be cool to run a franchise with the old Cavs team that's on the game. Or add MJ to the Cavs and kill the Heat.