The Official NBA 2K11 Thread

MainEv3nt

hhaahhaahah

Anyways, I just picked this game up today. Played it for 8 hours straight. Really like the improvements they made. Just started the my player mode. I'm a 47 right now. Got drafted by the Grizz <_<

i got drafted by the grizz also, first round,

im in summer league right now, so far i shut john wall down by having him score 2 pts then 2nd game i out play jennings by dropping 51 on him lol.

Yeah you can lol. If your droppin 51 points you should probably up the difficulty. I used to hate that in 2k10, it was so easy to score 50-60 points and you couldnt change the difficulty, I definitely do not want to go back to that.

Is it considered cheating to do jordan mode on rookie?

Not really. The ones where you have to get rebounds and win the game I do on like Pro. Dont feel like wasting time and losing the challenge. However where its scoring only I do on HOF or Superstar.

Dumb reporter asked me some stupid question about Lebron, we just got dominated by the Heat and basically the reporter was like "U MAD?"

I answered with a smart [expletive] answer. All my support went down but it felt good. :lol:

Haha I wish I knew what I was going to say before I chose the responses. Some dude asked me about my turnover problem n I was basically like "calm the [expletive] down, one bad game and y'all hop on my dick?"

wtf i got injured im out for 3 weeks <_<

although its nice to have in the game but i was on the verge of winning rookie of the month and player of the month :angry:

I got drafted by the Heat.

:lol: i was gonna try make a trade to them because they were interested in me.

who'd ya go

Cherry picking on my player mode as a PG is so damn easy

LMAO, yup, I do it all the time.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a [expletive] about these Jordan challenges

Edited by STATCity

LMAO, yup, I do it all the time.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a [expletive] about these Jordan challenges

yea i dont do them, only why i did one because my brother wanted to see what mj was like.

im just doing my player and association atm