Soccer or Baseball?

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trojan...you sound so ignorant right now, its not even funny.

Soccer on a sports channel dont match? lmao..you lost all credibility there.

You may find it ignorant, but it's my opinion. Soccer, tennis, pool, bowling, darts, competitive eating should not be on a sports channel.

You may find it ignorant, but it's my opinion. Soccer, tennis, pool, bowling, darts, competitive eating should not be on a sports channel.

Tennis? I find tennis harder than baseball...

Trojan...you sound so ignorant right now, its not even funny.

Soccer on a sports channel dont match? lmao..you lost all credibility there.

Its alright, hes overweight and hes mad because he cant play soccer. His balls have also shrunk from taking steroids.

Its alright, hes overweight and hes mad because he cant play soccer. His balls have also shrunk from taking steroids.

Says the one who had like 15,000 posts on old otr. Looks like I get outside to actually play a sport instead of running around.

i dont even need to read this thread to know what everyone is arguing about. it is absolutely stupid. baseball and soccer are two of the most popular sports in the world, baseball in the US and soccer in europe and around the world. they are both legit sports which take a ton of athletic ability to be good. they may take different abilities, but both are equally as challenging. anyone who says that soccer is not a sport is ignorant and anyone who says baseball is not a sport is equally as ignorant.

just because you dont like the other sport doesnt make it not a sport. i never watch soccer and i suck at it, but that doesnt make me respect those who are good at it any less. this is just an incredibly pointless argument

Says the one who had like 15,000 posts on old otr. Looks like I get outside to actually play a sport instead of running around.

I was on OTR for over 4 1/2 years thats why i had so many posts.

Plus, I havent been on much this summer and am taking a vacation for 20 days so i wont be on at all muthascunt, and I hooped today.

espn is a joke. they dont show sports majority of the time. soccer and tennis are sports, but the others that you said plus poker, paintball, cheerleading, and a few others which are on espn are definitely not sports

i dont even need to read this thread to know what everyone is arguing about. it is absolutely stupid. baseball and soccer are two of the most popular sports in the world, baseball in the US and soccer in europe and around the world. they are both legit sports which take a ton of athletic ability to be good. they may take different abilities, but both are equally as challenging. anyone who says that soccer is not a sport is ignorant and anyone who says baseball is not a sport is equally as ignorant.

just because you dont like the other sport doesnt make it not a sport. i never watch soccer and i suck at it, but that doesnt make me respect those who are good at it any less. this is just an incredibly pointless argument

Nobody here said Baseball isnt a sport and that it takes no good ability to play it, the only person who is saying something like that is TruHomosexual who beileves that soccer isnt a sport, but then again a person whos overweight and had his penis chopped off as a child has no credibility.

Nobody here said Baseball isnt a sport and that it takes no good ability to play it, the only person who is saying something like that is TruHomosexual who beileves that soccer isnt a sport, but then again a person whos overweight and had his penis chopped off as a child has no credibility.

Rofl I'm not fat, but at least I'm not skin and bones, which actually is true since we've seen pics of you. I'm not making [expletive] up

Hey guys I just learned something. If the sport is more popular, and watched by more people around the world it automatically makes it the better sport.

Anything that is watched by more people on TV is better than other things.

Sports are on TV.

UFC has more fans than WWE, and UFC is better.

Rob and Big gets more views than Fantasy Factory, and its better

Comparing Sports to Music, Cars, etc is irrelevent.

Rofl I'm not fat, but at least I'm not skin and bones, which actually is true since we've seen pics of you. I'm not making [expletive] up

lol ok just upper body wise i have not much muscle, but [expletive], at least I can show my pictures online. Are you too ugly to show yours?

Anything that is watched by more people on TV is better than other things.

Sports are on TV.

UFC has more fans than WWE, and UFC is better.

Rob and Big gets more views than Fantasy Factory, and its better

Comparing Sports to Music, Cars, etc is irrelevent.

How is it irrelevant? Because it's more convenient for your stupid popularity theory? How is TV any more relevant than music and cars? Is the finale of Hannah Montana better than the Rockets season opener?

Anyways, in that case, cricket is better than basketball. My personal preference is insignificant; cricket is better because the numbers say so, and I should like it more than basketball, but not more than soccer, because soccer is the most popular sport around the world. Score one for independent thought.

Edited by His Greatness

How is it irrelevant? Because it's more convenient for your stupid popularity theory? How is TV any more relevant than music and cars? Is the finale of Hannah Montana better than the Rockets season opener?

Anyways, in that case, cricket is better than basketball. My personal preference is insignificant; cricket is better because the numbers say so, and I should like it more than basketball, but not more than soccer, because soccer is the most popular sport around the world. Score one for independent thought.

Im sure to little kids the finale of hannah montana is better but to me the Rockets opener is better.

Basketball is also more popular than cricket, id say basketball is the 2nd largest sport.

Im sure to little kids the finale of hannah montana is better but to me the Rockets opener is better.

Basketball is also more popular than cricket, id say basketball is the 2nd largest sport.

Hannah Montana had on average more viewers per episode than any game with the Rockets. Hannah Montana is better than the Rockets. That is your logic.

And nope, cricket is the second most popular sport in the world.