Soccer or Baseball?

Diesel

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WUT WUT? Take that baseball and stick it in your WHAT WHAT.

You're still making no sense...

And Slaven, you are insecure, because you resort to how many fans you have. You know there aren't fans in Texas.

Soccer is boring, who wants to watch people kick a soccer ball around for hours and not make any progress, yeah there are 2 or 3 exciting moments per soccer game, whenever a team scores which is rare. In baseball you can get excited about hits, strikeouts, home runs, stolen bases, plays at the plate. Its worth watching a baseball game, not worth watching a goal or 2 in soccer for 3 hours. Ill just watch the 20 second highlights on sportscenter and see the few goals and celebrations after the goal.

Soccer is boring, who wants to watch people kick a soccer ball around for hours and not make any progress, yeah there are 2 or 3 exciting moments per soccer game, whenever a team scores which is rare. In baseball you can get excited about hits, strikeouts, home runs, stolen bases, plays at the plate. Its worth watching a baseball game, not worth watching a goal or 2 in soccer for 3 hours. Ill just watch the 20 second highlights on sportscenter and see the few goals and celebrations after the goal.

Thats what she said.

Both games are beautiful in their own ways. I find soccer to be boring and baseball to be very exciting. Likewise, Slaven and all you other dudes think the opposite. Clearly it is a matter of perspectives here...I do not know the first thing about soccer and maybe if I did I would enjoy it. Clearly the baseball bashers are clueless on baseball too. There is no definitive answer as to which sport is "more boring" than the other since it is all a matter of perspective as I said, so bashing either is pretty ignorant.

Billions of Fans Vs. Millions.

The asnwer is simple which sport is more popular.

I am just wondering what we are arguing on here when it should already be known which sport is more popular.

I live in the US why do I give a [expletive] whats popular world wide.

lol ok. Baseball is boring, who wants to watch a bunch of people hit a ball with a stick and get it caught by a catcher anyway, yes there is a homerun once every blue moon, teams score sometimes but who cares if the points scored arent exciting anyway. In soccer you are excited about great shot attempts, good blocks by the goalkeeper, nice tackles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN_hZw8Xe_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuuDPhxSMDg

In before someone say there isnt tackling in soccer.

So going on, free kicks, corner kicks, headers, nice assists.

You are an idiot, soccer games are 3 hours?

They arent even 2, a soccer game is 45 minutes in the 1st half, 15 minute break and another 45 minutes, and then theres extra time which is usually 2-3 minutes, the clock in soccer also never stops unless its half time. So in total, the game is usually 100 minutes long which is 1 hour and 40 minutes, not 3 hours, thats without break. Most games are 2-1 games, 0-0 is usually rare and there are games where teams have 5-4 games, which is a goal every 10 minutes basically.

Billions of Fans Vs. Millions.

The asnwer is simple which sport is more popular.

I am just wondering what we are arguing on here when it should already be known which sport is more popular.

Have you read any of your posts?

They make absolutely no sense, and we aren't comparing popularity of the two sports.

Like, OMG, there are more Toyota Carolla's than Lexus's in the world, so obviously the Toyota Carolla is the better car!!!

Have you read any of your posts?

They make absolutely no sense, and we aren't comparing popularity of the two sports.

Like, OMG, there are more Toyota Carolla's than Lexus's in the world, so obviously the Toyota Carolla is the better car!!!

Its not the same [expletive]face. People cant afford Lexuses.

No [expletive].

So is popularity and being the best.

Anyways, I can watch soccer, but I don't see it on t.v. enough to be a big fan.

The thing people don't like about it is that a lot of the action takes place at mid-field.

Espn did kinda buy the premier league games so you get to see 46 games.

I always laugh when I see soccer on ESPN. Soccer on a sports channel makes as much sense as The Hills on a music station.

They just don't matchup.

I think all soccer should be on the Spanish channel, since those are the only people who care about it.

Trojan...you sound so ignorant right now, its not even funny.

Soccer on a sports channel dont match? lmao..you lost all credibility there.

There has been a lot of credibility lost in the course of these 2 threads lol.