Dallas at Miami

Real Deal

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Couldn't care less who wins this.

If Dallas loses, it's good for the Lakers, and Miami has a good chance of walking into LA with their winning streak.

If Miami loses, it's good for me because I love seeing them lose.

Final score: Dallas 62, Miami 61 (3OT), Jose Barea game-winning dunk over LeBron.

Final score: Dallas 62, Miami 61 (3OT), Jose Barea game-winning dunk over LeBron.

I lol'ed when I read that. :lol:

I'll be rooting for the Mavs, they can keep the better record for the time being. I just can't stand the Heat and their winning streak, even though I wouldn't mind snapping that streak come Christmas.

Game is going to be close, but I think the Maverick bench is going to be the difference. Marion and Terry are going to create some problems.

I hope we blow out the Mavs, then [expletive] on the Lakers. My week would be complete.

Although, after how crappy we played against the Wizards, I wouldn't doubt if the Mavs make it tough for us.

Edited by SRV

Well, I can already tell its an off night for everyone. We are going to get destroyed. We get the lead down to 8, and then we miss like 30 shots, and they hit one three and we are right back where we started.

Wow, I switch to ESPN cause I was pissed and I come back and we have the lead. Then I stick around to watch the game and we don't score a single point. I am off to watch MNF, hopefully they play well when I stop watching them.

Wow LeBron James ends the 3rd with a nice buzzer. He has been struggling tonight but still manages to score when it matters the most. I think he's going to get on fire in the 4th. Miami up by 5. LeBron with 10 points 7 rebounds 7 assists. He could get his third (I think) triple double. I also like Joel Anthony's efforts with 5 points and 5 rebounds. He helped Miami on the offensive rebounds.