Dallas at Miami

Real Deal

I blame this loss on all the stupid reach in fouls we commited when we were down 2 for 10 thousand straight possesions at the end of the game.

Oh well, nothing matters until the playoffs, hopefuly they learn to rebound and make FT's.

Also, this clearly shows we are a good team. We lost by three and Lebron, Bosh, and Wade played like idiots...especially Lebron.

Edited by SRV

LeBron is the reason the Heat lost. His shooting was awful, he froze Wade (who I thought played far better than LeBron did offensively) out with his vice-grip on the offense, and every time in the 4th quarter where there was a rebound or loose ball to be fought for between he and Marion, Marion won the battle. Just a horrible, horrible game from LeBron, especially on offense.

Mavs defense was awesome, and Terry lit the Heat up big time in the 4th quarter. As mentioned before, Marion was great on the glass and was beating out people for 50/50 balls left and right.

I love how after one loss people jump back on to the "We can't beat good teams" argument. smh

Because you cant. You guys have lost twice to the Celts, twice to the Mavs, and once to the Magic. Outside of the Jazz and Knicks there isn't a quality opponent that you guys have beat to this point.

Edited by Confidence

I love how after one loss people jump back on to the "We can't beat good teams" argument. smh

Its expected but who cares? I have no doubt we can beat this team, there's a reason they have the best record in the league. Losing by 2 to them isn't a bad thing. Not to mention, we always struggle against Dallas unless its the NBA finals apparently. 3 weeks ago we would've lost by 20+ playing like this.

Because you cant. You guys have lost twice to the Celts, twice to the Mavs, and once to the Magic. Outside of the Jazz there isn't a quality opponent that you guys have beat to this point.

We destroyed the Magic by 20, two close losses to the Celtics, and one close loss to the Mavs. Beat the Hawks, we had a 12 game win streak, and we beat the Knicks. We also should have beat the Jazz twice, in two blowouts. I don't know what else you want us to do....obviously beating the Lakers will change all that.