General Fantasy Football Talk

Universe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team sucks.....I always lose by a lot. I blame Michael Crabtree, the 49ers D, and the fact that I bench Collie because i keep thinking Crabtree will do something. I have Turner, Benson, and Addai at RB, and I still get torched.

OMG, I just lost to a dude that didn't even draft his team and had 2 WR's injured. Crabtree can blow me, and so can Owen Daniels, two most useless players I have ever seen. I had Collie rotting on the bench, never again.

Eli Manning can suck my dick, as well as Carson Palmer, both of these guys have consistency problems. Also DeAngelo and Stewart are really screwing me over right now, Panthers have a habit of either abandoning the run or going to [expletive]in Sutton, wtf! I'll probably end up going .500 this week because of those 4 guys.

Eli Manning can suck my dick, as well as Carson Palmer, both of these guys have consistency problems. Also DeAngelo and Stewart are really screwing me over right now, Panthers have a habit of either abandoning the run or going to [expletive]in Sutton, wtf! I'll probably end up going .500 this week because of those 4 guys.

Yeah Deangelo was my keeper and has done close to nothing this year. Been relying on Peyton and Steelers defense every week.

Alright guys, I need some help here. I'm looking to trade DeAngelo Williams and was offered Brandon Lloyd. DeAngelo Williams really hasn't done much this season and I have Michael Turner, LeSean McCoy, and Peirre Thomas as my other RB's. Do you guys think that's a good deal?

Alright guys, I need some help here. I'm looking to trade DeAngelo Williams and was offered Brandon Lloyd. DeAngelo Williams really hasn't done much this season and I have Michael Turner, LeSean McCoy, and Peirre Thomas as my other RB's. Do you guys think that's a good deal?

Yeah, cuz it probably doesn't hurt you. But I thought Lloyd was nursing an injury or sumtin

You can do better then Brandon Lloyd lol. Try to pry away another receiver.

You can do better then Brandon Lloyd lol. Try to pry away another receiver.

That's the thing. No one really has an abundance of WR's or at least not one they're looking to move. I guess I'll wait and see how he does this week and go from there.