General Fantasy Football Talk

Universe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how my team is never consistant. I'm playing a guy who hasn't won a game and right off the bat, Nicks tears it up and the rest of the WR play pretty well too but Manning is killllllllllllllling me.

If I go to .500, I think I'm just gonna trade a bunch of my guys and finding a second keeper along with Manning because DeAngelo Williams isn't doing anything.

With most of my RB on byes and Portis on the IR, I'm forced to start Lynch and Earnest Graham. Hoping I can get a last minute second stringer whose starter can't suit up or I'm screwed.

I also snagged Ryan Grant as someone had no room on their IR since my team is full of [expletive]ty keepers.

Here's one: Tony Moeaki vs. Houston, or Dustin Keller vs. Denver? I really like Keller, and he's put up some very nice production, but 1.5 points last week and Moeaki seems to grab a touchdown with those hands every game. I have Moeaki in right now, but I'm really looking for a boost in touchdowns vs. Houston and can't help but wonder if Keller will have a nice bounce back game.

Stuck on tha fence how? by trading him or starting him? Def' start him, and maybe Britt over Bess.

Trading him for something. He's been pretty bad recently and I can't afford to sit around and wait for him to have that breakout game since two guys are already 5-0.

Here's one: Tony Moeaki vs. Houston, or Dustin Keller vs. Denver? I really like Keller, and he's put up some very nice production, but 1.5 points last week and Moeaki seems to grab a touchdown with those hands every game. I have Moeaki in right now, but I'm really looking for a boost in touchdowns vs. Houston and can't help but wonder if Keller will have a nice bounce back game.

Keller is still Sanchez's go to man and safety blanket, I don't know why you would even consider playing Moeaki (he's only had one good game statistically).

Keller is still Sanchez's go to man and safety blanket, I don't know why you would even consider playing Moeaki (he's only had one good game statistically).

Because Moeaki is a guaranteed touchdown almost. Cassel prefers Moeaki over any other option on the Chiefs offense in terms of throwign the football.

Because Moeaki is a guaranteed touchdown almost. Cassel prefers Moeaki over any other option on the Chiefs offense in terms of throwign the football.

I just don't trust Cassell enough to start Moeaki over Keller. And lets not forget that Keller has played like a top 3 te this season, outside of last week he has been putting up monster numbers.