General Fantasy Football Talk

Universe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peytons bye week so went with Alex Smith. Friday night it said Matt Cassell would have a good game so I go to the screen to switch Smith with Cassell and it said, are you sure you want to switch and I clicked no.

LOST!

Fantasy football is soooo frustrating haha.

And of course Nicks goes off for 22 points when I was too nervous to start him due to injury.

I sent the guy in first a trade offer for Peterson that had Manning, Nicks and Steelers defense even though I'm first in my division due to the fact my team can't score. Doesn't make much sense but I figure I can snag a decent defense and Matt Cassell.

Trade advice:

I get:

RB - Ryan Mathews

WR - Vincent Jackson

I give:

RB - Felix Jones

My RB's are Gore, Charles, Felix, and Lynch.

My WR's are B Marshall, Mike Williams (TB), Steve Smith (CAR).

I think Felix will play well now with Romo out, as they will run more or do quick dump off passes and screens. Mathews has potential though and VJax could put up big numbers when he comes back. What you guys think?

Start/Sit advice:

Need a 3rd WR:

Steve Smith (CAR) vs NO

Patrick Crayton vs HOU

Johnny Knox vs BUF

Earlier in the year, Smith only had 2 points against the Saints. The Panthers will be losing though and will be passing a lot. Crayton will be the Chargers #1 target (Gates will be out) against a terrible secondary. Knox is coming off a bye and playing the terrible Bills defense. Thoughts?

Just a heads up we have a ff discussion thread.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/17684-general-fantasy-football-talk/page__pid__202761__st__80#entry202761

As for your question I would start Mike Wallace, he has been really dominant since Big Ben has returned. He's pretty much quaranteed to break off a big play every game. Thomas Jones is too unpredictable, the Chiefs seem to be relying on Jamal Charles alot more as the season progresses.

Edited by Confidence

Just a heads up we have a ff discussion thread.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/17684-general-fantasy-football-talk/page__pid__202761__st__80#entry202761

As for your question I would start Mike Wallace, he has been really dominant since Big Ben has returned. He's pretty much quaranteed to break off a big play every game. Thomas Jones is too unpredictable, the Chiefs seem to be relying on Jamal Charles alot more as the season progresses.

Thanks, I'm new here and have no idea what I'm doing.

I merged the topic for you, just makes the board less cluttered.

I would take Thomas Jones to be honest, especially if Todd Haley continues to cockblock Jamaal Charles instead of Thomas Jones. You have to salivate at the fact that Denver simply cannot stop the run, Kansas City should run rampant all over the Broncos.