General Fantasy Football Talk

Universe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Colts beat my team today too anyway... I just wish Peyton Manning would have shown up for me so it wasn't this close.

Fred Jackson made up for him anyways with his 30 points, thank god Gore and S-Jax gave me an oppurtunity atleast though. I have a feeling that we're going to end up in a tie. lol

Haha. Score was 85-84 for me and I had Hines Ward, Steelers 3rd ranked defense and Heath Miller which resulted in an instant injury to Hines Ward, -4 points for the defense and luckily Miller got nine.

So now what looked like an easy win is going to be my kicker Gano vs Celek!

• 3 weeks later...

So which player(s) killled your team this week? For me it was:

Dez Bryant - 1.9pts in PPR League

Haha yeah injuries this late are horrible. I have first playoff game and I don't know to start Spiller, Jackson or Lynch and Hicks will be a gametime again and I'll get crushed haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let some of you guys know Joe Webb is probably going to start on Monday night for the Vikings. You can play him as a QB or WR in yahoo leagues. ;)

Does not matter too much considering he is going up against DA BEARS!

Down 220-140. I have 4 players left, he has one.

This leagues scoring settings are really different though. You get points for return yards, so what this person did is he drafted all kick/punt returners, and 2 of his players scored 40+ points. Aremdnola (STL) and Ford (OAK) both had over 40 and neither had a big day offensivley.

I have Colston, Saints D, Roddy White, and Shockey. He has Harvin.

For every 7 yards, you get a point, and for every reception, you get 2 points. High scoring system.