New York Yankees 2011

Teletopez

You two having a good conversation? haha

I post in the thread a bit, I feel more bad for Phigtins, used to have fly3rs and Diesel and now he's all by himself, oh wait nvm he's a Philly fan so I don't feel bad for him :)

I post in the thread a bit, I feel more bad for Phigtins, used to have fly3rs and Diesel and now he's all by himself, oh wait nvm he's a Philly fan so I don't feel bad for him :)

Lol @ the idea of Diesel being a Phillies fan. I want to kill myself every time he mentions baseball to me.

Also, the Yankees signed Brian Gordon today. Minor league veteran. He had been on the Phillies AAA team. Had some weird clause in his contract where he could opt out at a certain date if he could find a team to sign him to a Major League deal. So, he will be going to the big leagues with the Yankees.

Pretty sick numbers in Lehigh this year.

Also, the Yankees signed Brian Gordon today. Minor league veteran. He had been on the Phillies AAA team. Had some weird clause in his contract where he could opt out at a certain date if he could find a team to sign him to a Major League deal. So, he will be going to the big leagues with the Yankees.

Pretty sick numbers in Lehigh this year.

I saw this.. happy for him, because I've heard good things.. But he's also cockblocking some prospects who have/had earned a shot.

Also, Yankees send Jeter to the DL and call up Ramiro Pena. With Russell the Muscle also ready to hit the DL, I'm starting to think that it will never be Jesus time.

Not a bad start for Brian Gordon, though the numbers don't scream it. Did a great job of working out of the bases loaded trouble in the 5th (I think).

Cory Wade was incredible in extras. I'd love to see more of this guy. Changed speeds very well.

Noesi was great, D-Rob is becoming one of the best relievers in the sport, and Mo held it down. Great to see the pitchers pick up a struggling offense today.

One of my best buddies got married tonight, and I was in the wedding party.. my gift was a tuft of grass from old Yankee stadium. Happy.

I gave my friend warning track dirt from the old Yankee Stadium for his birthday, I should have kept it, I don't think he liked it lol. Went a tour like a month before it went down and was lucky to be the only person to actually grab dirt, they weren't allowing it...it's more like rocks and pebbles than dirt...