Do you consider it girly to go to starbucks?

reno

The only time I have walked into a starbucks was when I was in New York because it was on every corner and I needed some kind of hot drink. I tried it once here in Miami and I didn't like it. I don't like the taste of coffee or all the other things they make, I just like the hot chocolate. Its also very expensive as said before.

I don't see why this is even a question. It's just coffee at a coffee shop. Why anyone would think buying coffee at a coffee shop is girly is just close minded. I don't think it's girly at all, you want coffee that generally tastes better than home coffee (there can be times when I much prefer home coffee over a Starbucks) and that's where you go. No big deal really.

• Like 1

So when I say something is girly, why ask if it really bothers me? If you know that they're not the same concept, why interchange one with another?

there was a pissed off tone to this post you made.

Yes... if you buy those caramel latte shits with the foam. Drink coffee.

so I thought maybe it pissed you off.

Right now Starbucks has actually become a fashion thing. I know girls at UNR that buy a coffee 8 in the morning and by the time lunch comes around they still have the same cup in their hands half full.

Ya I see that all the time. Girls will come in late to class with a Starbucks in their hand making sure everyone "sees" it...