GM1: Indiana at Chicago

Real Deal

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's playoffs time, at last !!! Honestly the regular season is good but the playoffs are like a totally different season... I mean the NBA playoffs is the greatest basketball tournament in the world, the intensity is just unbelievable, there's no other tournament in the world that has such an incredible intensity. Best time of the year for sure.

Nice to see the playoffs starting with this Bulls-Pacers series... Bulls-Pacers always remind me of that incredible 98 series, one of the very best series in the history of basketball.

Anyway back to this first game it was a very good first half, it's a very enjoyable game so far. I was a bit scared before the game that Chicago dominate too easily (like most people I suppose) so I'm glad to see the Pacers playing that well. Even if I'm 100% for the Bulls, who are my favorite team, with Boston, in the East. Well that is, favorite team not named Knicks obviously...

It's especially surprising to see the Pacers this good in this game as Granger has been quite invisible, I don't remember seeing him scoring more than 2 baskets... Collison has been literally amazing. And for Chicago only Rose, Boozer, Noah and Korver have done something in this first half... The rest of the team better wake up now.

I hope the game is gonna stay close till the end though. But I doubt that... I expect the Bulls to play a much better defense in the third quarter honestly and I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a 10-15 points lead at the end of the third.. I hope I'm wrong though.

The Pacers have really scouted the Bulls well. When the Pacers put a player in the post, the Bulls always three quarter and help leaving a player open to flash to the free throw line and be wide open. Hansbrough has made a living in this game off those open 18 footers.