GM1: Indiana at Chicago

Real Deal

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Derrick Rose: "We're kind of sad that Obama is doing everything right now, because we need a starting 2-guard for the playoffs," Rose said. "We'll have to deal with it."

Lol it's funny because Keith Bogans really is trash!

I think Indy will manage to stay in the first two games, and pull one of the first two games out. I have them winning only Game 2. Bulls should pull away with this game in the mid-fourth.

And Noah isn't awesome, he thinks Cleveland sucks!

Pacers are better than people think. They are very up and down though. They can either get really hot, and surprise people, or just be down right awful. That's why there's no way they can win a 7 game series, but they could force it to six.

Pacers are better than people think. They are very up and down though. They can either get really hot, and surprise people, or just be down right awful. That's why there's no way they can win a 7 game series, but they could force it to six.

Yeah, as I said before, they play a very scrappy game, and they don't go for the homerun play. They play a very simplistic style of basketball.

And btw, Rose is just amazing.

Kudos to Frank Vogel for getting the Pacers mentally prepared for this game. It was just one month ago that an NBA source described their locker room as the "worst in the NBA right now".