GM1: Indiana at Chicago

Real Deal

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because they're an inferior team to Chicago?

Yea...but blowing a 10 point lead in 2 minutes is just a great job of choking. At least one basket or one stop on defense in that time could have secured a win, instead they played no defense and made no shots.

Game was kind of boring until the 4th quarter. Then the playoff atmosphere really kicked in and in the last 3 minutes the Bulls got their ass into gear!! D-Rose was just the total difference, setting up teammates, scoring big buckets/ft's late...just a tremendous finish even though I was rooting for the underdog.

Wow, wow, wow... What a game. Pardon my French (:D) but what a [expletive]ING GREAT GAME !!!

Best game of the year so far, no doubt about that (for me at least). What a great way to start the playoffs.

That's a terrible bummer for Indiana though. They dominated the whole game and lost at the very end... Very tough loss. It's gonna be very hard to get over it. It's gonna be interesting to see how they're gonna react in game 2.

But anyway those playoffs start very well. Hope that Phila-Miami is gonna be as good. Looks that way so far as Philly is currently dominating Miami.

Edited by Oliver P

I like D-Rose a lot but I still don't believe in this team.

Yeah well you will change your mind when the Bulls beat the Spurs in the Finals...

Oh wait it sure won't happen as the Spurs won't even pass the first round. ;)