Obama to address nation in a few minutes

Lkr

I heard this point made various times throughout the newscasts but I really hope this energizes the moderate Muslim base and gets them to stand up even more against radical Islam and the destruction it produces.

Edited by Flash

• Owner

Fired up Google Earth, and went to look for his location.

According to all of the news channels, he was in this area...maybe the huge blue mansion-like building with the walls? Or, those to the left and down?

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223257_10150162948756653_502396652_7198430_8246286_n.jpg

Fired up Google Earth, and went to look for his location.

According to all of the news channels, he was in this area...maybe the huge blue mansion-like building with the walls? Or, those to the left and down?

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/223257_10150162948756653_502396652_7198430_8246286_n.jpg

According to Google Earth those are a Gvt. Post Graduate College and a Govt. Girls Hostel

Hitler - confirmed dead May 1st, 1945

Bin Laden - confirmed dead May 1st, 2011

I don't know if you can grasp the complicated concept of a time zone, but Pakistan is actually many hours ahead of us. Hence, he died on May 2nd.

He died many hours before they actually announced it, they just had to confirm his body was his with many different tests. I'm pretty sure it was May 1st there too.

I don't know if you can grasp the complicated concept of a time zone, but Pakistan is actually many hours ahead of us. Hence, he died on May 2nd.

I'm pretty sure you can't grasp the concept of when someone is killed, and when they have been CONFIRMED killed.

Anyways, they haven't been too clear about when exactly he died or when he was confirmed dead.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Apparently the mansion where he was is only 1,000 feet from the top Pakistani military academy........

I have a feeling that it will come out sometime down the road that Pakistan knew where he was, and didn't give him up, and when the U.S. finds out, it will be time to take care of those bastards.

lol even if pakistan knew where he was and kept it a secrete, do you think that warrants the u.s to enter a 4th war, one with a nation that has nukes?

lol even if pakistan knew where he was and kept it a secrete, do you think that warrants the u.s to enter a 4th war, one with a nation that has nukes?

There would be significant action taken against them, and rightfully so.

Also, where are the complaints of "stereotyping" and profiling with the tightened security around Mosques? Surely there is no reason to tighten security around those areas........