ECF GM1: Miami at Chicago

Since when did we start talking about who is winning? :lol: You asked why I hated them and I replied. They are beating you guys because they are a flat out better team. And at the end of the day basketball is a team game not a three on 12 game.

I just think its a stupid reason to hate a team. You should see it as a challenge. It makes the game better, makes teams want to build a team to compete with it....next year the Knicks or Lakers will do the same crap. You think Lebron or Wade by themselves with sub-par teammates were going to do anything? If Lebron hadn't come to Miami, it would be Wade, Bosh, and scrubs. The only winner here was Chicago because they already had a good team to start. Miami, Cleveland, and New York were three desperate teams. There aren't many good teams though because with our 3 guys, we won 58 games and beat Boston which was supposed to be a good team. So obviously having three good players and average role players can compete with a good team.

Look, I know you and other people here won't let me win this argument, but I just think its a stupid reason to flat out hate a team. Especially when the team can be beat. If you are not from Cleveland, or Toronto then Lebron and Bosh joining Wade should be of no concern to you. If you think our 3 man team sucks so much, then see how your team matches up against us.

I just think its a stupid reason to hate a team. You should see it as a challenge. It makes the game better, makes teams want to build a team to compete with it....next year the Knicks or Lakers will do the same crap. You think Lebron or Wade by themselves with sub-par teammates were going to do anything? If Lebron hadn't come to Miami, it would be Wade, Bosh, and scrubs. The only winner here was Chicago because they already had a good team to start. Miami, Cleveland, and New York were three desperate teams. There aren't many good teams though because with our 3 guys, we won 58 games and beat Boston which was supposed to be a good team. So obviously having three good players and average role players can compete with a good team.

Look, I know you and other people here won't let me win this argument, but I just think its a stupid reason to flat out hate a team. Especially when the team can be beat. If you are not from Cleveland, or Toronto then Lebron and Bosh joining Wade should be of no concern to you. If you think our 3 man team sucks so much, then see how your team matches up against us.

I never said they suck, they have reached the WCF, a team that sucked would never get this far. I hate the team because of the players on it and the attitudes of those players have. Just because I dislike the team that doesn't mean the team sucks.

Miami got abused on the glass in all 3 games in the regular season, and theme continued tonight. Bulls lived off of second chance points.

Chicago did an excellent job keeping Lebron and Wade out of the paint, you force them into shooting jumpshots and you'll more than likely have success. And this had to come on the day Bosh finally played a good game offensively, go figure. :lol:

Edited by Confidence248

• Owner

If Miami isn't getting to the line, they aren't going to win the game. I've been saying this all season long. Just 15 free throws for the Heat. All of us have watched LeBron and Wade over the years, so I don't know why this comes as a surprise.

• Owner
Bosh outscored Rose, Heat outshot Bulls & outscored them in paint, MIA didn't miss a FT...and Bulls stomped Heat 103-82 in Game 1.

http://twitter.com/#!/WindhorstESPN/status/69952513830424578

Shocking, honestly. The offensive glass did it for Chicago, along with the defense on LeBron and Wade (props to Deng and Noah, mostly).