GM5: Miami at Chicago (MIA 3-1)

I can't believe the Heat won this game either...that was a complete and utter meltdown by the Bulls. They had everything going for them; Brewer was hitting shots, Wade was being shutdown, LeBron had missed 9 straight shots, they had a double digit lead with the crowd going crazy, all the momentum, and they blew it. Rose choking and some bad fouls on Wade/LeBron and LeBron eating Derrick Rose and the Chicago's Bulls' soul buried Chicago.

Ohhhhh, good quote by Kerr! Robinson as the MVP in the mid-90's getting dominated by Hakeem. That IS exactly what this was like.

Let's bring back the rematch! Wade vs. Dirk!

I don't even have words to describe this.

Yes you do. They begin with "I'm sorry I overreacted to every minor flaw Mr. Eric Spoelstra." Don't underrestimate any member of the Pat Riley coaching tree. They know how to get results. Coaching is more than melodramatic halftime speeches.

• Like 4

Wade/LeBron buried Chicago.

One of the more impressive moments in the playoffs. Starts off with LBJ hitting a three, then Wade's 4 point play, then LBJ with another three, and then he hits another 2. The Heat big three scored the last 33 points for the Heat. Crazy.

What a great series for the Heat. They just keep getting stronger over time it's just scary.

LeBron still makes silly turnovers at odd times but he has been a monster in the closing minutes multiple times. I'm a big fan he's just been fun to watch.

I wanted Thunder vs Heat but no doubt I will be rooting hard for the Heat lol even more than normal no way Mavs no way.

What just happened?

Before the last 4 minutes I was wondering when Lebron was gonna punch the three fans sitting court side next to the Bulls bench who were talking smack the whole game. I hope he talked smack to them at some point at the end of the game.

BTW, that was a sick comeback.

Every time Rose misses a J, commits a turnover, misses an important free throw, gets his ass blocked... I think to myself "yep, that sure is our MVP!".

And it's not just against the Heat! It was against the Hawks. The Pacers. Against any fairly decent team in the regular season.

So why did the Bulls win? Because Joakim Noah is the best in the league at grabbing Rose's misses! Oh yea, and Luol Deng is a pretty good defender. And Tom Thibodeau is a pretty good coach.

Just look at the facts. The Bulls won games because of defense and rebounding. So what did Rose do other than a poor job running an offense? Other than making high-flying dunks that make the crowd go "ooh" and "ahh"?

He's good at chucking though. Unfortunately, he's not so good at making. At least Noah is there to get the miss!

I've been saying this the whole time. Worst MVP since Iverson.

Edited by Poe

I still can't believe the perfect storm that just shit on Chicago. A three, a 4 point play by Dwyane Wade, who played like a moron most of this series, and then another three. All this with Rose missing a FT.

Yes you do. They begin with "I'm sorry I overreacted to every minor flaw Mr. Eric Spoelstra." Don't underrestimate any member of the Pat Riley coaching tree. They know how to get results. Coaching is more than melodramatic halftime speeches.

Ey man, I had my thread saying I was all in with Spo. I commend him for getting these guys to buy into the Heat philosophy and our system. He's done a terrific job this year I have to admit.

• Like 1

Ey man, I had my thread saying I was all in with Spo.

And then a few months later you call him a dipshit.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/21866-spo-theres-a-couple-guys-crying-in-the-locker-room/

There's a reason why Riley has so much trust in him, he's a damn good coach that has a tremendous understanding of the game.

Even as a Heat fan I had my doubts this year. We got off to a horrible start, I honestly expected us to shit on every team. Then Spo was getting a lot of heat, and though I never wanted him fired, I wouldn't have minded Riley. I also thought Lebron was gonna fit in horrible. He was taking Wade's late game spot light and not doing shit with it. Then I thought we were gonna lose tonight because it was a low scoring game and we were down 12.

Thankfully, we have a little switch we turned on and everything clicked at the perfect time. So its safe to say, I should never doubt this team again because they prove me wrong.

And then a few months later you call him a dipshit.

http://www.otrbasket...he-locker-room/

There's a reason why Riley has so much trust in him, he's a damn good coach that has a tremendous understanding of the game.

Is that the crying thread? I stand by him being a dipshit for saying that lol.

Is that the crying thread? I stand by him being a dipshit for saying that lol.

But even then you didn't exactly show a lot of faith in him. Throughout the whole season you were very impatient with his approach to the game.

Does Charles Barkley have anything to say about this? Dude is a loser, I hope he learns to shut his mouth. Actually, I want him to pick the Mavs to win it so we can shit on his life some more. Along with everyone associated with TNT, bunch of one sided pricks.

I thought Spo should have been gone at the beginning of the season, and for good reason; the team was dysfunctional, not performing, and he refused to implement offensive sets until over a month into the season (and no, it wasn't that they weren't running the plays, he admitted he didn't implent them before the season started). Luckily for him, the team pulled together, started performing, and he finally started to make the kind of adjustments that win you a championship.

Also, Miami won't be so lucky next round if they don't keep getting garbage calls down the stretch. LeBron never got hit in the mouth, and Wade was barely touched going to the hole at the end.

Yea, we won these 4 games based on the refs help and nothing else.