GM5: Miami at Chicago (MIA 3-1)

Not all the way satisfied yet. We need to beat the Mavs. I'm tired of the Dirk hype, he might be a different player right now. But I know he still has the dookie stains from when Haslem guarded him in the finals.

And, you could still be wrong. It's just the fact that LeBron and Wade> KG, Pierce, and Allen.

Ehh, that's true. The timing felt good to bring it up.

I've said since the beginning of the year that the Heat's season feels less exciting because I felt like I knew they will win the championship. It was after the loss to the Celtics (first game of the season), and people were like "huh?".

It makes watching the NBA feel more exciting when I attach predictions to so many things. If I'm right, I get to say "I-told-you-so". If I'm wrong, then hey, something unexpected happened, and that's usually exciting. It's a win-win for me.

But I guess it's too early to talk on this one. Maybe I should come back to this one in a few years.

No, but tonight the Heat wouldn't have won without some shitty ass calls. Maybe Wade can stop being a bitch sometimes. Players tend to grow up after their first few years in the league, but he has yet to do so.

Almost all stars whine and bitch for calls. There's a reason for that. Reffing sucks in general. For all teams.

No, but tonight the Heat wouldn't have won without some shitty ass calls. Maybe Wade can stop being a bitch sometimes. Players tend to grow up after their first few years in the league, but he has yet to do so.

Yea yea yea, heard it all before.

Here comes the all knowing Charles picking the Mavs

Good, he picked Boston and Chicago too. Bring it on. We ended the Rose/Chicago hype in dominating fashion and I'm ready to end the Dirk hype too. Barkley doesn't wanna pick us, that's fine with me. No one's been in our corner all year. Cannot wait until Tuesday.

• Like 1

Well aside from LA the tow most unwanted teams for me has made the finals... Lol FML.

As much of a MAV hater I am (Mainly JET and Cuban) I hate Lebron so much more. Not to mention i have jumped on the Dirk bandwagon....

SOOOOOOOOOooooooo LET'S GO MAVERICKS!

http://i53.tinypic.com/2n74ne0.jpg

NO MORE CHOKING, WIN FOR DIRK!

http://i55.tinypic.com/345ydy8.jpg

Ey man, I had my thread saying I was all in with Spo. I commend him for getting these guys to buy into the Heat philosophy and our system. He's done a terrific job this year I have to admit.

Lol...Any NBA coach could bring this team to where they are now. He hasn't done anything special.

But I will credit where credit's due, Congrats to Spoelstra for leading them here and like I've said all season the Heat will represent the East in the Finals.

Huge collapse by the Bulls, almost reminiscent of the Thunder's in game 4.

Great win for the Heat though, they could have packed it in and hoped to close it out at home but gave it their all in the final 3 minutes. Congrats to Flash and our other Heat fans for returning to the Finals.

Lol...Any NBA coach could bring this team to where they are now. He hasn't done anything special.

But I will credit where credit's due, Congrats to Spoelstra for leading them here and like I've said all season the Heat will represent the East in the Finals.

I disagree, Spo has stuck with it all season and I'm not sure any coach could get LBJ and Bosh to buy into our system.

I am tempted to go honk my horn around, but I am not about to get stuck in traffic with a bunch of cubans who are drunk as crap. It feels good though. Gonna be driving around and everyone is gonna be selling Heat flags and shirts and caps on the corner of every street. Ahhh, brings back the memories, last happened when I was finishing 8th grade.

Edited by SRV

I think something that has gone unnoticed is how Spoelstra has helped develop LeBron's post game despite his early season struggles there, plus he added screen-setting to LeBron's offense at the power-forward position, a position LeBron rarely played in Cleveland.

• Like 1

I disagree, Spo has stuck with it all season and I'm not sure any coach could get LBJ and Bosh to buy into our system.

Lol Oh Please. LeBron was going to "buy into" whatever system. They both chose to play in Miami...

LOL.

You don't think pretty much any other coach in the NBA could've taken the Heat to this point with those three guys? Lol, I'm not even getting into this debate. Good night.

I think something that has gone unnoticed is how Spoelstra has helped develop LeBron's post game despite his early season struggles there, plus he added screen-setting to LeBron's offense at the power-forward position, a position LeBron rarely played in Cleveland.

Eh, LeBron is still pretty useless in the post, aside from occasionally attracting defensive attention which opens up some looks for Bosh/Haslem/3pt shooters. The one thing Spo has done more of is give LeBron the ball on the wing below the 3pt line more often, which make him a lot more effective than constant iso's/PnR's at the top of the key. I do like making him set more screens as well.

You don't think pretty much any other coach in the NBA could've taken the Heat to this point with those three guys? Lol, I'm not even getting into this debate. Good night.

Depends on the coach but no I don't think just "any coach" could have taken the Heat to the Finals. Spoelstra isn't an elite coach by any means but he's done a very good job with this Heat team, and didn't back down even when the media/fans were all over him and his own superstar clearly didn't want him around (at least earlier in the season he didn't).

Anyways I won't go further in depth for obvious reasons.

Give D-Rose a break.

Dude is a third year player in the NBA, first time getting this far, he had an unbelievable season no doubt, with not a great cast. yeah he didn't have a great series, (or 4th quarters) but it's ridiculous to play well when it's 1 on 5 in crunchtime.

But forreal, D-Rose will learn from this, nobody wins on their first deep playoff run.. it takes some heartbreaks. The bulls should feel good going into next season, they along with the Thunder have a bright bright future.