GM5: Miami at Chicago (MIA 3-1)

Rose is so overrated.

Tell me about it. He is basically a slightly better version of Russell Westbrook, yet he gets put up on a pedastool while Westbrook is a borderline scrub according to so man people. He is just as poor of a decision maker (see all of those stupid jumpers over James instead of driving like he should) than Westbrook is but he can compensate for it a bit better due to being more athletic and being a better finisher in the paint.

James clutch shooting continues to be remarkable. Watching him and Dirk close games out in these playoffs have been a thing of beauty.

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1

Tell me about it. He is basically a slightly better version of Russell Westbrook, yet he gets put up on a pedastool while Westbrook is a borderline scrub according to so man people. He is just as poor of a decision maker (see all of those stupid jumpers over James instead of driving like he should) than Westbrook is but he can compensate for it a bit better due to being more athletic and being a better finisher in the paint.

James clutch shooting continues to be remarkable. Watching him and Dirk close games out in these playoffs have been a thing of beauty.

Rose is a better decision-maker, reads defenses a bit better, is more athletic, and is an average defender while Westbrook is poor---but yeah.

And for all the LeBron haters, I thought his performance against Boston quieted you guys. This was a Jordanesque performance. Not only with his offense, but with his defense. His fourth quarter was incredible.

And for all the LeBron haters, I thought his performance against Boston quieted you guys. This was a Jordanesque performance. Not only with his offense, but with his defense. His fourth quarter was incredible.

I think it's safe to say he's backed everything up. His play this postseason should be more than enough to convince everyone how great he is. He seems completely locked in right now, similar to Kobe the past 2 years.

I can't believe the Heat won this game either...that was a complete and utter meltdown by the Bulls. They had everything going for them; Brewer was hitting shots, Wade was being shutdown, LeBron had missed 9 straight shots, they had a double digit lead with the crowd going crazy, all the momentum, and they blew it. Rose choking and some bad fouls on Wade/LeBron buried Chicago.

• Like 1

I think it's safe to say he's backed everything up. His play this postseason should be more than enough to convince everyone how great he is. He seems completely locked in right now, similar to Kobe the past 2 years.

Well, he COULD shoot 12% against the Mavs...