The EastCoastNiner Trials

EastCoastNiner

The Patriots or 49er's are winning the Super Bowl, so you guys just have to deal with it. If you disagree, let's make some bets. They don't have to be money, but I'm looking forward to owning you chumps.

iBoldin: Already have a bet

Jerrenel: Already have a bet

I'm pretty sure I'm screwed with Jerrenel, and unless Rodgers decides to suck, I'm probably going to lose to iBoldin as well, but I'm willing to take some other suckers out there down.

Any other suckers out there that want to continue to make The Great ECN look like the genius he is. I'm not concerned about a troll/call-out thread in February either because I'll be the one bumping this thread reminding everybody how I was correct, as usual.

• Owner

Currently, you're on nine members' block list. That's second among all members since the rebirth of OTR (don't have stats for the first run), first among active members. Only PointForwardGuy has appeared on more lists, with 11, and he's no longer with us. Third (who I won't name) is on just two block lists.

I just think that would be vital information for you, since you absolutely love it when people read your posts.

You're slowly losing respect as a credible poster here, and it's not really due to what you know or don't know, it's how you present it.

• Like 1

Currently, you're on nine members' block list. That's second among all members since the rebirth of OTR (don't have stats for the first run), first among active members. Only PointForwardGuy has appeared on more lists, with 11, and he's no longer with us. Third (who I won't name) is on just two block lists.

I just think that would be vital information for you, since you absolutely love it when people read your posts.

You're slowly losing respect as a credible poster here, and it's not really due to what you know or don't know, it's how you present it.

It looks like those nine members aren't using that block list.

You really don't get it.

No, I get that you guys like to take topics off-topic in practically every thread. If I'm talking about the Packers in a Packers thread, someone has to mention the Patriots/49ers'/12-4, and the same applies for almost every other thread, where one of you likes to bring up the off-topic comments first.

Jealousy is not good for your health.

No, I get that you guys like to take topics off-topic in practically every thread. If I'm talking about the Packers in a Packers thread, someone has to mention the Patriots/49ers'/12-4, and the same applies for almost every other thread, where one of you likes to bring up the off-topic comments first.

Jealousy? When people tell you to stop they aren't jealous. The owner of this site can't stand you yet you continue your "greatness" label. The only jealous person will be you when you have to view OTR as a guest rather than a member.

• Like 1

Who would be jealous of the stupidest person on the site? :lol:

• Like 1

49ers won't make Super Bowl but they are getting better right now and that should be good. I still believe Packers will go back to Super Bowl.

Plus can Alex Smith play superior when he goes up against elite teams in playoffs? I know the defense can hang with anybody in the NFL but I just don't know if Alex Smith can beat some of the elite teams by throwing more.

49ers won't make Super Bowl but they are getting better right now and that should be good. I still believe Packers will go back to Super Bowl.

Plus can Alex Smith play superior when he goes up against elite teams in playoffs? I know the defense can hang with anybody in the NFL but I just don't know if Alex Smith can beat some of the elite teams by throwing more.

Completely agree.

Because it somehow strokes his superiority complex, making a simple bet about something that no one gives a shit about somehow gives him gratification and in his own mind thoughts that he is smarter then anyone on this site.

I don't start the majority of the proposed bet, so try again. You've been really off lately.

Still bitter I see.

Edited by EastCoastNiner