The EastCoastNiner Trials

EastCoastNiner

The best part is, no one actually ignores me, and will continue to listen to The Great ECN (The Great BFT is now my disciple), as long as people want to become more knowledgeable.

Let's make it a cool 12 and let me set the record. Not to mention you are now "The Great iBoldin", following my words of wisdom.

"Jealousy and envy are not good for the heart."

-ECN 4:16

Edited by EastCoastNiner

When ECN posts knowledgeable, constructive posts he can be a valued member here. However, those posts are an extreme rarity, especially as of late.

This has been going on for far too long. ECN, you've gotten yourself into a corner here and there are two ways out. Either I ban you, or you cut crap out and stop trolling. To be perfectly honest, I don't know if you can. You might be an angel for a little while, then start reverting back to your old ways.

What's it going to be? Are you going to change, or am I going to be the one making changes here?

• Owner

When ECN posts knowledgeable, constructive posts he can be a valued member here. However, those posts are an extreme rarity, especially as of late.

This has been going on for far too long. ECN, you've gotten yourself into a corner here and there are two ways out. Either I ban you, or you cut crap out and stop trolling. To be perfectly honest, I don't know if you can. You might be an angel for a little while, then start reverting back to your old ways.

What's it going to be? Are you going to change, or am I going to be the one making changes here?

It's really up to you now (or, well, up to him). I'm done trying to keep him here.

If most the people who don't like him already have him ignored what's the point of banning him? He's one of the few big sources of activity here.

There's a difference between big sources of activity through positive contributions and trolling, negative attitudes, and ECN is the latter.

ECN usually you're really quick to respond to arguments you're in, what happened to this one?

I've responded multiple times in this thread.

I go to this thing called....school....where I take these things called classes....which happen during the day..... so when I graduate, I won't have to sit on the corner of a street and beg for money and need food stamps like you.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I've responded multiple times in this thread.

I go to this thing called....school....where I take these things called classes....which happen during the day..... so when I graduate, I won't have to sit on the corner of a street and beg for money and need food stamps like you.

Wow I didn't know there'd be so much hate on these boards. Lol. I knew people didn't like ECN but dam. Lol.