The EastCoastNiner Trials

EastCoastNiner

Maybe if you guys get Jared Lorenzen back and start him at QB instead of the train wreck that is starting now.......

How does a train wreck have a better TD:INT ratio than Brady, with a QB Rating a mere 3.7 points lower? They have one similar opponent, how'd that go?

You're too funny. :lol: .

You say that Manning has a "mere 3.7 lower passer rating", yet his TD:INT ratio compared to Brady isn't "mere"? :lol: .

Brady: 16:8

Manning: 11:5

Higher TD:INT Ratio (2.2/1 > 2/1) -- Fact

Slightly lower QB Rating -- Fact

Debating the "mere" title is still fruitless, as a supposed train wreck is close to your God of a QB in more than one category, which is the point. Perhaps you're just overstating?

Higher TD:INT Ratio (2.2/1 > 2/1) -- Fact

Slightly lower QB Rating -- Fact

Debating the "mere" title is still fruitless, as a supposed train wreck is close to your God of a QB in more than one category, which is the point. Perhaps you're just overstating?

I'll keep my "God QB". You can keep your Super Bowl Champion QB as well.

The Giants get the double penetration back to back weeks coming up.

I do.

In fact, he is (was, I guess) one of my favourite posters to discuss with on here.

People just take him way too seriously.

Agreed. Yes he was annoying as [expletive] at times but he was active and would reply back in an educated manner (for the most part) in a discussion.

Like half the site doesn't troll on occasion anyway, half the forum doesn't even progress threads they are just here to say random things...I don't see why people took ECN so seriously it's funny to me, are we taking kingfish and warren seriously too now?

Like half the site doesn't troll on occasion anyway, half the forum doesn't even progress threads they are just here to say random things...I don't see why people took ECN so seriously it's funny to me, are we taking kingfish and warren seriously too now?

Exactly.

Neither of these two are any better than ECN. 90% of the time they don't even discuss anything or contribute to the thread they are posting in. That isn't even a bad thing as they use the forum to relax and have a good time while others use it as a more serious medium for discussing sports. Neither one of these stances are any better than the other and you need a mix of both to have a successful forum.

Say what you want about ECN, but when people would actually just talk sports with him and not get caught up in all of the extra bullshit, he was an excellent poster. I've gotten into it with him on more than one occasion, but the only time it ever got off topic was probably during the Stanley Cup Final thread last year, but that didn't stop us from rationally discussing the rest of the series and continue discussing hockey this season without any problems.

People just take things too seriously at times and get wrapped up in all of the bullshit, which gets carried over into other threads and continues to snowball to the point where no matter what he says, somebody jumps in to bait him. I'm not claiming he is an angel because he can definitely be an antagonistic prick, but plenty of people are just as guilty of "trolling" him as he is of "trolling" them.

• Like 1