2012 NBA All-Star Game

2012 NBA All-Star Game  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, I didn't understand that last play. They should have had Wade inbound the ball and give either Williams, Melo or LeBron the last shot. Instead they gave it to the guy who's made like 1 3 the entire season lol.

I really, really enjoyed the little duel between Wade and Kobe, though, specifically the plays they made against each other defensively.

LeBron down the stretch was insane. He was pretty much the force that brought the East back into it. Even with what happened at the end I'm happy with the game. LeBron played amazing and Wade had a triple double. If the East had legit reserves they probably would've won.

Yeah, I didn't understand that last play. They should have had Wade inbound the ball and give either Williams, Melo or LeBron the last shot. Instead they gave it to the guy who's made like 1 3 the entire season lol.

I really, really enjoyed the little duel between Wade and Kobe, though, specifically the plays they made against each other defensively.

Funny when LBJ matched up with Kobe I told my boy that Wade should be the one guarding Kobe because of how well he usually plays him. Turned out Wade did a solid job on him down the stretch.

Game was lame as a basketball fan of course, I guess it was cool they decided to play some D in the final few minutes to make it a game. Leave it to LeBron for the turnover at the end. Smh.

K.C Johnson ‏ @KCJHoop

DRose: "I can dance. But there’s a time and place for that. And I don’t think that it was then and there." #Bulls

http://i.imgur.com/KQROv.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m012yhXJOr1qj966mo1_500.gif

• Like 3

LMAO @ the people saying Wade is a loser and punk. Hahaha He doesn't do anything different than anybody else. You know... Except that he's the second best player in the league right now.

He could be the greatest player in NBA history and that was still a punk/bitch foul.

• Like 1

• Owner

Skip AND Stephen A. Smith are blasting LeBron on First Take right now. They showed how Kobe was telling LeBron to shoot the ball, and how Melo was almost cracking up and laughing at him because he tried to make a half-court pass to Wade, instead of stepping up against Kobe and taking the jumper to win.

He passed to D-Will for a miss, then got the ball back and made that terrible pass that was picked off by Blake Griffin. Then, he chose to take the ball out of bounds, instead of taking the final shot (third time he declined it in those clutch seconds), and I guess Kobe and Melo were calling him out right after the game.

Haha, and they are showing the clip of him walking away from the rest of the players, who were shaking hands and all that, and he headed over to the bench to untie his shoes and to give a depressing interview, lol.

That last play was a drawn up play for D-Will and then the other one was drawn up to Wade for some reason. Criticizing LeBron for last night is absurd lol the guy is the only reason it even got competitive at the end. He was hitting shots from everywhere like it was nothing. His unselfishness has become a flaw at times but I refuse to get on the guy for something in an ASG.

His getting pissed about it shows how he's matured in the past couple years. He probably wouldn't have cared about that TO at all 3 or 4 years ago.

Edited by Flash

If anyone deserves to get heat its Dwight. How the [expletive] are you gonna be a C and just shoot threes in the All Star game in your city? Dude was a ghost out there and got slammed on like 6 times.

Skip AND Stephen A. Smith are blasting LeBron on First Take right now. They showed how Kobe was telling LeBron to shoot the ball, and how Melo was almost cracking up and laughing at him because he tried to make a half-court pass to Wade, instead of stepping up against Kobe and taking the jumper to win.

He passed to D-Will for a miss, then got the ball back and made that terrible pass that was picked off by Blake Griffin. Then, he chose to take the ball out of bounds, instead of taking the final shot (third time he declined it in those clutch seconds), and I guess Kobe and Melo were calling him out right after the game.

Haha, and they are showing the clip of him walking away from the rest of the players, who were shaking hands and all that, and he headed over to the bench to untie his shoes and to give a depressing interview, lol.

Lmao, Melo's face in the clip is priceless. :lol:

He could be the greatest player in NBA history and that was still a punk/bitch foul.

Hard foul. I didn't see any cheap shot/s. And even if it were, doesnt mean he is a pink or a bitch all around. I don't even think he meant to foul him as hard as he did.

Hard foul. I didn't see any cheap shot/s. And even if it were, doesnt mean he is a pink or a bitch all around. I don't even think he meant to foul him as hard as he did.

Lol gtfo how was that not a cheap shot!? He went for the ball? REALLY?

Even wade said it was an intentional hard foul. I know why he felt it was needed. Calls were favoring Kobe. But it was cheap.

I was liking the whole same though. Can't wait for the summer olympics. Everyone better be there