Watch Swish's release

*Swish*

LOL

I know my release is shit... my left hand layup and dribbling are my 2 main weaknesses... I never worked on my handles because I'm a sharp shooter who's used to catch and shoot it right away or just dribble and pull up off the dribble.

On some real shit though you should check out http://www.betterbasketball.com/brands/ videos. They are expensive as [expletive] so you should probably get them another way. But I remember back when I was learning how to play recreation ball in like 6th grade our coach made us watch those videos before every practice (probably different than the ones they have now but probably same concepts). They actually do help with fundamental basketball skills... and judging from your drives to the hoop I can tell those skills need major improvement.

• Owner

Wow...I've never seen this video before. The kid may not be doing everything perfectly, but he's very intelligent and is saying all of the right things.

This guy has always annoyed me, not just because of the sound effects, but because he's not as good as he thinks. That crossover in his clip wouldn't put very many elite defenders (at a high school level, let alone college) on their heels.

On some real shit though you should check out http://www.betterbasketball.com/brands/ videos. They are expensive as [expletive] so you should probably get them another way. But I remember back when I was learning how to play recreation ball in like 6th grade our coach made us watch those videos before every practice (probably different than the ones they have now but probably same concepts). They actually do help with fundamental basketball skills... and judging from your drives to the hoop I can tell those skills need major improvement.

I know how to play man and I know all the drills and shit... I coached kids already... it's just I don't work on my handles... I will one day. Probably on my Spring Break