Watch Swish's release

*Swish*

if that's honestly you that's pretty sick man. and that court is nice as hell, assuming it's your backyard. lol

Judging by the ISU shirt I'd say he lives in Iowa. :lol:

• Owner

I'm going to have to go dig up some clips of me playing. I don't have any on my computer, but I have about 11 different hard drives (OLD hard drives) I need to go through someday, and I'm sure I have stuff on there. A lot of what I put together in mixes (when I decided to try out my mix-making skills, which I gave up on) was on the same HD that contained about 6-7 backups of our old board, crashed around the time the hack happened (can't say it was related, can't say it was a coincidence...I don't know), and those were fun to watch. Had Facebook been more popular than MySpace back then, and more accessible, I would have uploaded all of those videos to my FB account.

Lol ok sorry guys.. I guess I gave you some fun to laugh about me. I posted it on other sites, everyone answered nicely... even though some said I had a bad dribbling and stuff.

So yeah what I got so far is:

Jeremy Lin

Chris Paul

and the most: Steph Curry

LOL

Lol ok sorry guys.. I guess I gave you some fun to laugh about me. I posted it on other sites, everyone answered nicely... even though some said I had a bad dribbling and stuff.

Jeremy Lin

Chris Paul

LOL

None of those guys shoot anything like you. You have been lied to

I don't know why it matters what other people think you shoot like. I have never seen myself when I shoot and I don't think about it, just do what comes natural and eventually you will be making shots in anyway you feel like shooting. I am sure no one taught Kevin Martin how to shoot, but look at him now.

Jeremy Lin

Chris Paul

LOL

Well besides the often mentioned bad handling, I think the only thing i would recommend is to hold your follow thru on your shot.

• Like 1

Well besides the often mentioned bad handling, I think the only thing i would recommend is to hold your follow thru on your shot.

Alright thanks... yeah. Especially on my three pointer... my three pointer is a faster release... I kind of just throw it with the same release but there is 0 follow through