Watch Swish's release

*Swish*

Yeah, college, wow. I mean, I guess it makes sense. Canada. Raptors. All ties together.

Lol, don't use him as an example of all Canadians.

No offense though Swish, if you like basketball just keep playing and working on it and you'll improve over time.

• Like 1

Lol, don't use him as an example of all Canadians.

No offense though Swish, if you like basketball just keep playing and working on it and you'll improve over time.

Now that's the first good post with Real Deal's in this thread.

You guys disrespect me for no reason. I love basketball more than anything... only started playing it 2-3 years ago and now I work extremely hard on every aspect of the game.

Edited by *Swish*
  • Like 1

You guys disrespect me for no reason. I love basketball more than anything... only started playing it 2-3 years ago and now I work extremely hard on every aspect of the game.

That's not true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R5vkxkbQac&feature=player_embedded

THAT is why we say the things we say.

Whoa?! So you claim to have coached others with less than 2-3 years of experience under your belt? Lmao. The bullshit is just piling up at this point

I will if I have the chance to guys;.

Whoa?! So you claim to have coached others with less than 2-3 years of experience under your belt? Lmao. The bullshit is just piling up at this point

Why would I lie lmao... I coach small kids on how to shoot what's your problem..

• 2 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYFnNyMUB8c

I didn't realize I cocked the ball over my head before watcing tape of myself. I'm probably going to stick with it because I've got other things to work on in preparation for ball try outs in August.

Why don't the rest of you post vids as well? Any constructive criticism?

Edited by Illuminati

Your shot reminds me of Jeets shot alot as he also shoots over head (not as far back as you but still over head) But at the end of the day as long as it drops its all good.

Also i would post video of my shot but its wack so i choose not to. I specialize in defense, rebound, and cutting mainly. Not the best offensive player outside of 10 feet lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYFnNyMUB8c

I didn't realize I cocked the ball over my head before watcing tape of myself. I'm probably going to stick with it because I've got other things to work on in preparation for ball try outs in August.

Why don't the rest of you post vids as well? Any constructive criticism?

Would say its a weird shot although its pretty smooth.