GM7: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully LeBron doesn't need back surgery in the off-season after carrying his entire team, including a supposed "superstar".

LeBron is about to shit on Durant's life.

lmao did you watch the game? LeBron made all of his points in free throws, D-Wade made the big momentum shifting shots. LeBron wouldn't have won if he continued shooting 60% from the line instead of having his Batman crutch by his side.

lmao did you watch the game? LeBron made all of his points in free throws, D-Wade made the big momentum shifting shots. LeBron wouldn't have won if he continued shooting 60% from the line instead of having his Batman crutch by his side.

Notsureifsrsorjustretarded................

James had more FG's, FT's, points, and rebounds.

He's carried Wade (not a real superstar) all season long. The Heat need to trade him in the off-season. He's not good.

Please go.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Rooting for OKC in the next series but absolutely think Miami will win. I think LeBron's proven now he can do it consistently on the big stage. Whether he hits the GW shot like everyone wants him to every time, that's another thing.

I say Miami in six because I think he'll guard Durant effectively.

I just think Zo should still be on this team lol...did you see that size of that vein on his head? That is the sign of a badass.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/573/072/316674_display_image.jpg?1292608063

^The thing is though, there's no way LeBron is going to be able to go shot for shot against Durant in the 4th quarter. LeBron is going to ahve to rely on Wade to save him again.

Lol smfh!

I don't see why KG at least wouldn't take a paycut for Boston. I don't think he is going to get a crazy contract and the teams that could sign him for a good amount really don't have a big need for him.

Zo is still a beast, he reminds me of the Rock lol

lol yea sorta

Sefolosha is gonna lock down Wade

Durant has the length to contest LeBron's perimeter shots

Ibaka/Perkins will keep them out of the paint

YNB will abuse Chalmers/Cole

Eh...Idk. We'll see if it's that simple. I just have a feeling Miami is going to win it this year. They seem more comfortable, and with Bosh looking as good as he did tonight, people are really underrating him right now.

Eh...Idk. We'll see if it's that simple. I just have a feeling Miami is going to win it this year. They seem more comfortable, and with Bosh looking as good as he did tonight, people are really underrating him right now.

But will we be saying the same thing about Bosh when he gets two shots blocked by Ibaka in the first quarter of game 1?

There is no way in hell he is going to have a similar impact in the next season. I guarantee that he struggles. Thunder have way more athleticism and length to defend him.