GM7: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

What are your opinions on Rondo/Garnett not shaking Miami's hands after the game? I feel as if Garnett is just a competitive player, and he does respect Lebron, it's just he's that type of player. Rondo confused me, he seems to have grown into a baby as he's become one of the best PG's in the league. He kicked, bitched, and complained his way through the series while playing amazing basketball.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your opinions on Rondo/Garnett not shaking Miami's hands after the game? I feel as if Garnett is just a competitive player, and he does respect Lebron, it's just he's that type of player. Rondo confused me, he seems to have grown into a baby as he's become one of the best PG's in the league. He kicked, bitched, and complained his way through the series while playing amazing basketball.

Like JVG has always said, I have no problem with it. A lot of it seems kind of fake anyway. Either that or that players don't truly care.

Rondo was being little girl the whole series, I could have told you from game 1 he would not stick around if we ended up winning. Lebron and Wade were being friendly with him on the court as well, and then he started a little scuffle with Wade in Game 7 and he was just being a jerk and complaining about us in every interview he got.

• Owner

I don't like it, but the ONLY way I will ever say it's fine to just walk off and not shake hands is if it's your rival. I'm not really sure if Miami and Boston are at that point just yet...maybe LeBron and the Celtics, not necessarily Miami.

It's like with the Lakers...I would expect them to shake hands with the Thunder, but Boston? Different story.

Like JVG has always said, I have no problem with it. A lot of it seems kind of fake anyway. Either that or that players don't truly care.

Nah I don't think its fake. Ray Allen is a class act and so is Doc.

.Ray Ray. KG. Truth. If last night was the last time we see you future HOFers together.. us true diehard celtic fans will never forget what you did for this franchise since coming together in 2007. Much respect thank you for Banner 17 so sad seeing us lose last night with being so close to one last finals trip but what a great suprising season its been for Celtics Nation. love this team, Celtics for life!

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/06/18/1213765144_0659.jpg