GM7: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

lol yea sorta

Eh...Idk. We'll see if it's that simple. I just have a feeling Miami is going to win it this year. They seem more comfortable, and with Bosh looking as good as he did tonight, people are really underrating him right now.

Agreed i think Bosh's injury was huge in the means of rest. He is going to have the freshest legs and is going to play well.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thunder will be no easy task, but their size does not really concern me. We have been through 2 entire seasons and post seasons of teams with a "solid post game" and bla bla, and we usually have success in those games. My concern is Durant, Westbrook, and Harden. Wade and Westbrook are very much the same. They can either suck horribly, or be unstoppable. Durant and Lebron will go at it, one guy will get the best of the other in certain games, but their contributions will cancel each other out. The main factor in this series is Chris Bosh and the role players. If they play like they did tonight, we can be very competitive. If we come in to OKC and win game 1 or 2, I will feel very happy with this team. I don't think we will win every home game, but I do not want to come back to Miami down 0-2.

I have no idea who will win this series, OKC is a good team. They are fortunate to have a such a good group together under the salary cap, but this is the end of the road for that team as it is. Should be a very exciting series.

But will we be saying the same thing about Bosh when he gets two shots blocked by Ibaka in the first quarter of game 1?

Lol...We'll see man we'll see.

OKC is definietly the deeper team it's just I rather have LeBron/Wade/Bosh then Durant/Westbrook/Harden just sayin tho

There is no way in hell he is going to have a similar impact in the next season. I guarantee that he struggles. Thunder have way more athleticism and length to defend him.

True...it'll be fun to watch. As a neutral fan I'm just hoping for a competitive series! 7 games would be nice!

The Thunder will be no easy task, but their size does not really concern me. We have been through 2 entire seasons and post seasons of teams with a "solid post game" and bla bla, and we usually have success in those games.

The problem isn't their interior offense, it is the interior defense. If Wade can't get to the rim, you're better off having Mario Chalmers shoot. The Thunder's interior defense is a lot like Perkins/Garnett in 08 except Ibaka is a lot more athletic than Garnett was in 08

The problem isn't their interior offense, it is the interior defense. If Wade can't get to the rim, you're better off having Mario Chalmers shoot. The Thunder's interior defense is a lot like Perkins/Garnett in 08 except Ibaka is a lot more athletic than Garnett was in 08

I am not buying it, Wade and Lebron will get to the line and get them in foul trouble.

I am not buying it, Wade and Lebron will get to the line and get them in foul trouble.

you'd better buy it. they shut down duncan, gasol, and bynum without even trying. shots at the rim were laughable. Wade isn't going to get by Sefolosha as easily as he got around Ray Ray and LeBron can't just walk in a slow motion around Durant like he can do with Pierce who can't move anymore

Edited by Lkr

They shut down post players, Wade and Lebron are different. They have post moves, but its more of a hybrid of post-mid range. Not saying they won't slow us down in some way, but do you honestly think their bigs can go the entire game without getting in foul trouble? If your D-Whistle name lives up to the expectations, they will get those fouls pretty quickly.

They shut down post players, Wade and Lebron are different. They have post moves, but its more of a hybrid of post-mid range. Not saying they won't slow us down in some way, but do you honestly think their bigs can go the entire game without getting in foul trouble? If your D-Whistle name lives up to the expectations, they will get those fouls pretty quickly.

no doubt they'll get fouls, but the Thunder do have a bit of depth at the big man position and can also matchup with a small lineup. just saying that one dive into Perkins and Wade might have to reevaluate his philosophy for the rest of the series. he doesn't always look like the toughest player out there if you know what i mean ;)

D-Wade is the greatest of all time, I have no doubt he will draw those fouls :wub:

Perkins is always in foul trouble when we play him, he is not too slick with his fouls

Edited by SRV

D-Wade is the greatest of all time, I have no doubt he will draw those fouls :wub:

Perkins is always in foul trouble when we play him, he is not too slick with his fouls

i will cry if he lives up to his name :(

LMAO!

Wade is nothing more than a glorified second option.

Give me one LeBron over two Wade's any day of the week. He can't hit a damn shot to save his life when it matters.

You can say LeBron can't either, yet he's actually scoring during the rest of the game in effective ways, not being a little bitch flopping and trying to pump fake to draw fouls all the time.

Wade is honestly a disgrace to the NBA.

I was being sarcastic, but I am pretty sure Wade ended any hopes you guys had of coming back in this game by hitting those jumpers and then getting that three point play.

Anyways, excited to see this finals matchup.

I was being sarcastic, but I am pretty sure Wade ended any hopes you guys had of coming back in this game by hitting those jumpers and then getting that three point play.

Anyways, excited to see this finals matchup.

I actually want LeBron to win a ring, but I really don't like Wade at all.

Yes, it sucks that the Celtics didn't win, but I will be pulling for LeBron James.........

Boston had its opportunities...I'm in shock they lost it...had total control for awhile. Brandon Bass was great the first half.

I've rooted for Boston so much since LBJ left that I felt somewhat sad for them. Their teamwork is fun to watch. At least they have that one title to hang their hat on.

Oh well...time to Thunder up.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I actually want LeBron to win a ring, but I really don't like Wade at all.

Yes, it sucks that the Celtics didn't win, but I will be pulling for LeBron James.........

No really?? You don't like Wade at all??? Couldn't tell Lmao........ Glorified second option smh. -_-