GM7: Boston at Miami

Real Deal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we (Lebron) come out with the same focus as game 6, I like our chances. Boston was not hitting their shots in game 6 though, Pierce and Allen have games where they don't miss a three to save their lives, and Pierce got in foul trouble early. As long as we keep Pierce in foul trouble (which is kind of easy to do) and play defense, I think the offense will fix itself.

I am not going to say this is a win for sure, we haven't been too amazing at home this post season, but I think we should win this game.

I highly doubt we win by double digits...I feel we will get off to a slow start, Wade will pull his usual shenanigans, and so on....game won't get interesting until the 4th because we will be behind 5-12 points most of the way, and Rondo will have a monster game.

Quote me boiii lol

I hope I am dead wrong, but I like to doubt the team until they show they are focused.

I am going to have a heart attack in this game, every time we get the lead, we do something stupid. When we are on defense, I watch Ray Allen run through like 15 screens and he is always open, scares the shit out of me.