Rebuilding the Dynasty

Real Deal

• Owner

The main focus here is getting back all of our dedicated members, so we can blow the roof off OTR and get it going once again. Seeing that there are 80 of us already back, it's a good sign.

The main focus here is getting back all of our dedicated members, so we can blow the roof off OTR and get it going once again. Seeing that there are 80 of us already back, it's a good sign.

Definitely. Obviously we aren't going to let a hacker with presumably no life who has more than enough spare time on his hands let us down.. I know I just came back, but because of what happened I now feel more obligated to help contribute fully to the recovery of this website

• Owner

Definitely. Obviously we aren't going to let a hacker with presumably no life who has more than enough spare time on his hands let us down.. I know I just came back, but because of what happened I now feel more obligated to help contribute fully to the recovery of this website

Glad to have you back, by the way. ;)

• Owner

This is so nice seeing you on a mission RD! Lovin the slogan. Btw...how can I add a sig/avy?

There's a drop-down menu at the top right of the board. Go explore. ^_^

Most everyone should have more posts than me. Shouldn't I be like those admins who make appearances only when problems arise? <_<

Posts mean nothing, but you'll end up on top with posts and plus quality. Not to mention working on making the new aka best OTR better. Your a pure gem from outter space like Kobe.