The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

My Sunday tradition is ruined....wake up 2 hours before NFL games so I can quickly finish my online hw in time for the start of football....now I am awake 3 hours early because of daylight savings and I finished my HW last night lol

How do the schools you attend go about letting you pick your classes for spring semester? My school goes by appointment times and I ALWAYS get screwed over. People are already picking their classes, but I can't pick mine until Friday at 8 AM. I wish I knew how to move up in the order, I always get left with crappy classes to pick from.

How do the schools you attend go about letting you pick your classes for spring semester? My school goes by appointment times and I ALWAYS get screwed over. People are already picking their classes, but I can't pick mine until Friday at 8 AM. I wish I knew how to move up in the order, I always get left with crappy classes to pick from.

we have that here, but a quick e-mail to your adviser and you can get in any class you want

How do you even find a video like this?

The same way I found part 2 - accidentally. BTW, isn't that the 'Men In Black' opening title theme?

He obviously searches for ant videos on youtube.

:lol: Actually, I was looking for grasshopper vids. When I saw this huge one today, and it reminded me of stories of grasshopper attacks and stuff.. I've always thought it's a bit exaggerated so decided to look it up.

Edited by Sħãlïq

Pull an all-nighter for a paper, finish it just in time and try to print it and it jams on me. I get to school 5 minutes late because of it and I get a 0.

I have like the worst luck. -_-