The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Its finals week, but I had 3 of my finals last week....I have to wait until Thursday at 3 to take my last one. The anticipation is killing me, I have the winter vacation mindset, but I have a monster test to worry about.

• Owner

Just hooked three tickets to the DEN/OKC game in March, Section 101 (which is behind the backboard, so I'll flash my ass while JaVale is shooting a free throw) for $66 each...comes with pre-game on-court privileges. We get to take individual pictures with players and all that...should be fun.

Just hooked three tickets to the DEN/OKC game in March, Section 101 (which is behind the backboard, so I'll flash my ass while JaVale is shooting a free throw) for $66 each...comes with pre-game on-court privileges. We get to take individual pictures with players and all that...should be fun.

No Kobe though.

pre-game on court privileges?!? Thats sick! How do you get that? Is it only an OKC thing? I don't think I've ever heard of the Raptors doing anything like that.

I met Kobe once already anyway. Would be nice to see him play again before he retires, though.

How/when did you meet Kobe?

Edited by DunkinDerozan

Holy crap, $66 for behind the backboard seats? My dad's company owns Heat season tickets, but the tickets go for like $100 for the very last row of section 100, right under the bar area....side view. I am not extremely sure about the price, but they are pretty expensive. In fact, I still have my ticket stub from the game where we won the Eastern Conference Finals against the Pistons in 06, and the price is $115 per ticket (same seats). Fast forward 6 years later, they are probably up in the $130-$150 range come playoff time.

Edited by SRV

I'll have to sell my house to get tickets, and on-court privileges, like that...lol.

I met Kobe once already anyway. Would be nice to see him play again before he retires, though.

Really? Is he a douchebag?

• Owner

pre-game on court privileges?!? Thats sick! How do you get that? Is it only an OKC thing? I don't think I've ever heard of the Raptors doing anything like that.

How/when did you meet Kobe?

I talked to the rep tonight, and he told me it was post-game, so that could be even better. I'm not so sure we'll get to take pictures with all of the players, though. Not sure what other teams do it...I'm sure others allow it for select sections, though.

I met Kobe back in 2004, in San Francisco, when the Lakers played Golden State. My girlfriend's uncle was a cop (even though he looked like a security officer to me), and he got us into the tunnel. Eventually, I got to talk to Kobe, shake his hand. He asked me if I play ball, how long I've been a fan, etc...and we kind of had a convo for a little less than five minutes. Then, he signed a picture for me (of him and Shaq, lol) and that was it.

Holy crap, $66 for behind the backboard seats? My dad's company owns Heat season tickets, but the tickets go for like $100 for the very last row of section 100, right under the bar area....side view. I am not extremely sure about the price, but they are pretty expensive. In fact, I still have my ticket stub from the game where we won the Eastern Conference Finals against the Pistons in 06, and the price is $115 per ticket (same seats). Fast forward 6 years later, they are probably up in the $130-$150 range come playoff time.

Yeah, they are originally $150 for OKC (unless it's a team like the Lakers, and then I'm basically mugged and left with an empty bank account). I couldn't pass that up.

Really? Is he a douchebag?

Kobe? No, he was cool to me. I'm sure winning the game helped. He had 35/6/8 on 69% FG that night. It kind of shocked me that he took time to say a few things, lol.

I talked to the rep tonight, and he told me it was post-game, so that could be even better. I'm not so sure we'll get to take pictures with all of the players, though. Not sure what other teams do it...I'm sure others allow it for select sections, though.

Thats awesome. I hope I get to do something like that in Toronto at some point.

I met Kobe back in 2004, in San Francisco, when the Lakers played Golden State. My girlfriend's uncle was a cop (even though he looked like a security officer to me), and he got us into the tunnel. Eventually, I got to talk to Kobe, shake his hand. He asked me if I play ball, how long I've been a fan, etc...and we kind of had a convo for a little less than five minutes. Then, he signed a picture for me (of him and Shaq, lol) and that was it.

lol I'm super jealous. Thats so cool though. You must have been pumped. I personally would have been shitting bricks. Only athletes I've ever met are Luke Schenn and Nazem Kadri who are both hockey players. I was really excited to meet both of them but neither are anything like meeting someone like Kobe.

Worst video on the internet?

LOL - yup

for some reason i only blame the girl with the gap tooth

Dahosa o 25 minutes ago 22

[expletive]in hilarious

what the hell type of highschool is this? I feel like this is the real life version of the Glee high school lol

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lunch la-day lmao

Edited by fish7718

Worst video on the internet?

lmao. Most of those kids in that video look like the weird kids at my school. If you want to see bad high school videos, you should see my schools attempt at a lipdub though lol.

Also, how the [expletive] does their school afford Mac computers? My school only has one classroom with computers that have Windows 7, all the others, including the library are still running on Windows XP.

I was looking through some of the VS Fashion Show photos from last night. Cant say I was all that impressed, Adriana Lima was smokin hot though as always.

http://www.theonion.com/video/victorias-secret-fashion-show-a-hit-among-people-w,30626/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default