BREAKING NEWS: Michael Vick signs with Eagles

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Matt listened to Andy's press conference on the drive home. I will give him props, he really did his homework. I have never heard Andy disclose so much information to the media, ever. It was impressive.

Also, sounds like Donovan is more than on board with it, he told them to get the deal done.

The Eagles are the [expletive] for this.

I think they can have a deadly wildcat with Vick/Jackson/Maclin all on the field together. So many weapons.

I think jail changed him a lot to be honest. I'm happy for him because now he gets a chance to do what he loves again.

To whoever said he should still be in jail...that's absurd. 2 years is more than enough for what he did.

LOL

anyways, McNabb's reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPShY2r3jA

McNabb = Pretty classy dude

Also a buddy of mine pointed this out:

"Leonard Little Killed a mother of two while drunk driving, still plays in the NFL.

Stallworth killed a father of three while drunk driving, will play again in the NFL.

Both served less time in jail than Michael Vick."

Edited by N4S

"Leonard Little Killed a mother of two while drunk driving, still plays in the NFL.

Stallworth killed a father of three while drunk driving, will play again in the NFL.

Apparently humans are less important than dogs..which he didn't kill himself.

I blame organizations like PETA who continuously put pressure on the government and law makers to punish guys like Vick excessively. 2 years is ridiculous for what he did. IMO he shouldn't have done any time at all.

i disagree with the stallworth thing, but thats for another thread

but dont forget about pacman jones who paralyzed someone. and didnt ray lewis kill someone or something? and i remember tank johnson had some illegal guns or something. the list could go on forever

there is no doubt that vick should be allowed back in the league. his 2 years way way more then enough. i think its stupid that the NFL even suspended him. he got the point already, the NFL is just power hungry and wanted to make sure vick knows that they own him

i disagree with the stallworth thing, but thats for another thread

but dont forget about pacman jones who paralyzed someone. and didnt ray lewis kill someone or something? and i remember tank johnson had some illegal guns or something. the list could go on forever

there is no doubt that vick should be allowed back in the league. his 2 years way way more then enough. i think its stupid that the NFL even suspended him. he got the point already, the NFL is just power hungry and wanted to make sure vick knows that they own him

Ray was never convicted of any wrong doing.

I blame organizations like PETA who continuously put pressure on the government and law makers to punish guys like Vick excessively. 2 years is ridiculous for what he did. IMO he shouldn't have done any time at all.

And that's why you're not a judge. Vick is lucky he didn't spend more time in jail, since he could've spent something like 48 years in jail, since the maximum sentence in Virginia for killing dogs is 6 years p/dog.

Me and my friend talked about that yesterday too; I bet all of his endorsements and fame played a big role in his sentencing. Politics of USA I suppose; Vick was definately made out to be an example.

Edited by Ya Dig!

And that's why you're not a judge. Vick is lucky he didn't spend more time in jail, since he could've spent something like 48 years in jail, since the maximum sentence in Virginia for killing dogs is 6 years p/dog.

And that's why you need to read up on his case. Vick never killed one dog.

Ya just because he fought them doesn't necessarily mean that he killed them. And on around the horn today once of the idiots on there said that dogs are as important as a humans life. He is [expletive]ing crazy in my opinion. Humans run the world not dogs..

yeah i agree. whats the difference between a dog and a deer? people go hunting and kill deer all the time. if anything shooting a deer in leg and watching it hobble away is just as bad as fighting dogs.

vick should have been in jail, i am not upset about that, but it is flat out stupid for anyone to say that he deserved more time or that he got off easy

Vick is a good fit in Philadelphia. Vick is a bad person, and there are only bad people in Philadelphia. Ill explain. Phill fans booed santa claus and threw snowballs at him, had the laser pointer at the Phillies game, and cheer when other teams players get injured. All Philly fans = the same. All Philadelphia people = same. So yeah this is a good fit for Vick, cause hes around people that are similar to him!

Cheers :)